Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) (50960 Views)

Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / The Race For Top Four In The EPL: Who Will Prevail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by VickyRotex(f): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
fergie001:

Shock who?

We will shock Bayern jareh

fergie, we both know that you're not on Chelsea side. grin grin cheesy

you wan shame us, stop dey pretend angry angry
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
The guy in 6th place have a better goal ratio than the rest
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Seunfretty: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:
Immobile will fold his hands and watch abi?
EPP me ask am o
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by fergie001: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

fergie, we both know that you're not on Chelsea side. grin grin cheesy

you wan shame us, stop dey pretend angry angry
Why should I pretend?

Ktbffh............ grin
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by VickyRotex(f): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
fergie001:

Why should I pretend?

Ktbffh............ grin

We know you. We wee find out on that day grin grin grin

KTBFFH tongue tongue
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by fergie001: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

We know you. We wee find out on that day grin grin grin

KTBFFH tongue tongue
grin cheesy grin

I have no need to support a team that is down already nah.
The Sky is Blue wink
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
fergie001:

grin cheesy grin

I have no need to support a team that is down already nah.
The Sky is Blue wink

grin grin Chhhaiii na your way. angry angry

sha tell us when you don port go Liverpool. I have some people there that can throw party for you grin grin
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by ghettokid1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
SEGLIZ:
ghettokid1 God go let o, God don even let. match wey me I don dey watch already.
Bayern Munich players na ghost? No be human being dem be?
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by fergie001: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin grin Chhhaiii na your way. angry angry

sha tell us when you don port go Liverpool. I have some people there that can throw party for you grin grin
You know the club I am supporting nah....and I believe Sheffield will improve over time.

I like Liverpool but I am not defecting.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by FuckThaMod: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Equity15:
LMAO!! grin messi fans insecurity too much..they side with anything anti-ronaldo..never seen such negative people before.. chai
It shows they know that CR7 is the greatest and they always see him as a threat to Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by AmadorSays: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
I still believe Ronaldo will win the golden boot sha

1 Like

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by rapid101(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:
Italy and Lazio Striker, Ciro Immobile is currently ahead of his closest rival, Cristiano Ronaldo, in the Golden boot race After the conclusion of the Italian Serie A matchday 35.
Below are the Top 6 Contenders for the Golden Boot in the Italy top-flight league:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/italian-serie-a/top-scorers
ronaldo will win it
dat for sure
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by MRSUCCESS70: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Is Ororo That Going To Collect It, In Three Game That Remain Is Going To Score 3 Goals.

1 Like

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Lekan239(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ronaldo that will still play 3penaltis before league Finish

1 Like

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by ghettokid1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
rapid101:
ronaldo will win it dat for sure
Thats Impossible sir!
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by AlmaIganishire: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ronaldo is our goat for sure, heberra be winning this yeah!
Wait a minute, have something to make recharging easier and faster, just dial *444# works with every bank. Try it
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
'Eder man' will win it this time!!

Dubai d'or loading...
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by VickyRotex(f): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
fergie001:

You know the club I am supporting nah....and I believe Sheffield will improve over time.

I like Liverpool but I am not defecting.... cheesy cheesy

Yes officer Ole Sheffield will improve over time. grin grin cheesy Sheffield kor angry angry

Na here we go dey, awee quote if when you eventually defect grin grin
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
NORSIYK:
CR7 is getting it done he doesn't give up, that's the hallmark of the greatest footballer ever.

Meanwhile Eibar merchant below
'Eder man' was only able to win 3 Golden shoes in La liga tho!!! Despite spending 9 seasons there!!

He never played against Alavez and Eibar??

'Eder man' needs to beat Immobile first in SerieA..at his level!

Dubai d'or loading tho...

2 Likes

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Xerox01(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lekan239:
Ronaldo that will still play 3penaltis before league Finish
This your reply just made me laugh really hard
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
manuel4real:
no trophy for meshit this season
Juventus is PSG of SerieA!!
Madzukic win Trophies there with his eyes closed!!
A good place to farm for the League titles!!
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Lekan239(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Xerox01:
This your reply just made me laugh really hard
it's the fact na

1 Like

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Fragility6: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:

Immobile will fold his hands and watch abi?
D same person topping Ronaldo with 10goals bfor? Mk league finish bfor una conclude
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Kranediggy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:
Italy and Lazio Striker, Ciro Immobile is currently ahead of his closest rival, Cristiano Ronaldo Golden boot race After the conclusion of the Italian Serie A matchday 35.
Below are the Top 6 Contenders for the Golden Boot in the Italy top-flight league:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/italian-serie-a/top-scorers
Chai! CR7 is really the GOAT, at his age he's still a competition, to other football stars. Come to think of the record he has broken & set anew across Europe, from United to Juve...give respect to whom its due.

1 Like

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by SEGLIZ: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:

Bayern Munich players na ghost? No be human being dem be?

ghettokid1, you no just come serious again.
wetin make we Blues fans come do?
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Techm8: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Farmers League where old men win golden boot.
Don't forget to take advantage of world hotdog day and go get yourself a hotdog

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Comedian2019: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
With all the arrangee penalties, he's still 2nd.
Penaldo the Junior GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by smelling5shit: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Are you living in Benin-city , Gra or Sakponba to be precise and your children are at home whiling away time, why not call a home lesson teacher try me a Math person, my no us 09017656411
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Xerox01:
So what? He should have folded his hands abi

Immobile scored. What's your point?
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

That's a winning mentality, it also saves the team from loosing points!

That's a petty mentality. Immobile scored.
Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by FuckThaMod: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Someone7:

That's a petty mentality. Immobile scored.
It's a petty mentality to you simply because you are a Messi fan... You guy's naturally haters and irredeemable.
Too bad immobile scored and thank God they didn't equalise later on. Now, go keep hating and praying for CR7 downfall.. That's the only way you guys can make Messi shine.

1 Like

Re: Serie A Golden Boot: Immobile Leads Ronaldo, Others In The Race (See Top 6) by ghettokid1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
SEGLIZ:
ghettokid1, you no just come serious again. we make Blues fans come do?
Barcelona & Chelshit na mate? Bia, Be very careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) ON 16th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.