Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month (3314 Views)

Finally Got My Redmi Note 9s / My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! / How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Jung(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
genius43:

Then why call me a big chest if you weren't also self conceited?

You could have provided a solution without going thru the trouble of explaining why you dont go to threads except you are called there. It wasn't needed sir.

You proud small. grin

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Joiedevivre: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
nathdim:
note 9s also support type c earpiece
He probably meant mouthpiece and not headphone jack
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by genius43(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jung:

You could have provided a solution without going thru the trouble of explaining why you dont go to threads except you are called there. It wasn't needed sir.

You proud small. grin

Did I or did I not provide a solution Mr Humble?
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by lanrezy: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Utchaykuku:
Bro u too panic sha.. I'm using same device it happened, buh it corrected itself withing 3days

well, mine didn't
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by lanrezy: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
opera1:

Tank God. navigate ur way to d thread.
By d way, how did u fix it?
I forced it to restart by holding the power button for 15s
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by nurex01(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
DM for your Xiaomi Phones. Thanks cheesy. My digits below
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Corroro: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'm glad you've been able to rectify the problem, I would have asked you use a different earpiece or better still take it to carlcare for a fix. Just to ask, are you aware you can use to code *444# to buy Airtime from any bank?

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Ebenezar2O2O: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lims11:
Cc: genius43 grandmufti gptech atheistandproud

Where una dey
add skywalker240 to that list.
Xiaomi disappointing as usual.
TUFIAKWA
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Ebenezar2O2O: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
nurex01:
DM for your Xiaomi Phones. Thanks cheesy. My digits below
TUFIAKWA. I can never even wish my worst enemy to use that kind of phone
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by xpensivealex(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
That is the spirit of the xiaomites, always show courage to help, could remember when my first xiaomi device got bricked, the experts in the house really tried for me, lass lass, it was fixed by lovexme ,shoutout to xiaomites in the house

7 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by skywalker240(m): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
add skywalker240 to that list. Xiaomi disappointing as usual. TUFIAKWA
undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by sunshineV(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Corroro:
I'm glad you've been able to rectify the problem, I would have asked you use a different earpiece or better still take it to carlcare for a fix. Just to ask, are you aware you can use to code *444# to buy Airtime from any bank?

so na airtel money udey chop now u don leave transsion

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by sunshineV(f): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
xpensivealex:
That is the spirit of the xiaomites, always show courage to help, could remember when my first xiaomi device got bricked, the experts in the house really tried for me, lass lass, it was fixed by lovexme ,shoutout to xiaomites in the house

i just love how they ironed out a solution

8 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Lovexme(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
xpensivealex:

Greetings, bro.
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by toideve(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Obzerfapex:
Watch and see as this xiomi fans will start making noise now ....::note I am not using Transsion I am using iPhone

Why would they start making noise? It's a device, it can develop fault and yes Xiaomi comes with warranty.

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Obzerfapex(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2020
toideve:

Why would they start making noise? It's a device, it can develop fault and yes Xiaomi comes with warranty.
Why I am saying it is because every thread I see about phones you must see Xiaomi fanboys making noise there insulting people.....it is only the sensible ones that will calmly explain to people
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Corroro: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
sunshineV:

so na airtel money udey chop now u don leave transsion
no grin, na just sey na Airtel line I dey use for my Camon phone wink
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Jaculze(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
lanrezy:
DISCLAIMER: This is not to paint Redmi Xiaomi Bad

I recently purchased a redmi note 9s store this month at a store in ikorodu due to the fact that I wanted to try a new UI. And i must say this, the phone is worth the price. The battery, fast charging, gaming experience is wonderful and also the RAM management unlike my previous Tecno. And also the MIUI is cool too

But the issue is, it developed fault just this week. The earpiece stopped working. When on calls I can't hear what people say until I put it on loudspeaker.

I've been worried since since then, what I can I do because I don't think Xiaomi comes with a warranty

And also if the earpiece is repaired hope the back glass won't be damged in the process, because that makes the phone dope

MODIFIED: The problem has now being fixed, it was a minor software bug
oh okay. All these kind things de happen. Try out this Airtel code and thank me later.

Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by xpensivealex(m): 3:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Lovexme:

Greetings, bro.
brotherly I celebrate u, how ur end?
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Lovexme(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2020
xpensivealex:
brotherly I celebrate u, how ur end?

E dey o. We thank God.
Re: My Redmi Note 9s Developed Fault Within A Month by Websters: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
sagieramos:
Don't take it to a technician, I guess it's a software issue

Dial *#*#64663#*#* > "play music by receiver"

Do this to confirm if it's an hardware issue before taking it to a technician
Please I'm having same issue with my redmi note 9s mouthpiece. I have done the test.
The play by receiver is working
All other tests are working except main mic and sub mic test

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The New Google Pixel 4a 2020 Price, Specs And How To Buy / Facebook Is Spying On Users (picture) / How To Fix A Phone That Won't Charge Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.