Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Investment In Road Transportation: Real ,geniue And Peace Of Mind - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Investment In Road Transportation: Real ,geniue And Peace Of Mind (204 Views)

Making Good And Consistent Returns On Investment In Haulage Business / Investment In Oceanna Hotel And Towers ( 29% ROI ) YEARLY FOR LIFE / Cool Business Opportunity/investment In Port-harcourt For As Low As 5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Road Transportation: Real ,geniue And Peace Of Mind by Chisavour(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Are you looking for an investment that will give you peace of mind? Then this is the opportunity you have been LOOKING for. Just like agrobusiness , transportation is another gold mine that will give you regular turn over daily,weekly and or monthly. This is not internet business you don't have control over,it physical and you are fully in charge and involve. If you are interested chat me up on wathsApp on 08122450113 or call 08064435017. ONLY SERIOUS MINDED PERSON PLEASE.
Re: Investment In Road Transportation: Real ,geniue And Peace Of Mind by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Chisavour:
Are you looking for an investment that will give you peace of mind? Then this is the opportunity you have been LOOKING for. Just like agrobusiness , transportation is another gold mine that will give you regular turn over daily,weekly and or monthly. This is not internet business you don't have control over,it physical and you are fully in charge and involve. If you are interested chat me up on wathsApp on 08122450113 or call 08064435017. ONLY SERIOUS MINDED PERSON PLEASE.

Tell us everything we need to know about the proposed business/investment here.
Re: Investment In Road Transportation: Real ,geniue And Peace Of Mind by Chisavour(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
It depends on which aspect you may want to invest in. Mini bus is very easy to invest in and maintained and turnover is garanteed.with as small as 1m you can start and you are sure of at least 20k per week. We can make this happen if you allow us manage the bus for you. You can trust us while you go to sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Make More Bonus For Yourself When You Trade With Imtech. / How to Make Money Trading Crypto Free / Affordable Agroland For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.