Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together (249 Views)

Nigerian Politicians Use Public Money As Their Private Piggy Bank: Kemi Badenoch / Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists / Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by Chimok: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Youths its time we understand we are been played.
Remembering my NYSC days, on a normal level there really isnt much difference btw Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba in the day to day dealings.

We face the same difficulties.
The allowance too meagre too make much difference.
At the inception of the service year you wouldnt grab the reality until u are almost passingout. Then u will begin to realise the true state of things. From then u will begin to realize that getting a job is actually difficult and u re been thrown into already saturated labour market filled with uncertainties and hopelessness. You are Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba will not count then.

The main problem I ve realised facing this country are this people in PDP and APC.
These people have been recycling themselves from PDP to APC and back to PDP and back to APC again. The same group of people.

The bitter truth is that we youth are the most to blame. We ve allowed these politicians to blindfold us.
During the last elections, people like Sowore contested but me and u never gave him any chance. We are either chanting PMB or GEJ. Its not like I (we) will be so sure that a Sowore's presidency or the like would solve our problems but atleast lets take this government from this people that have been there for decades without any meaningful thing in place.

Youths its time to wrestle power from these two parties from national to the ward level.
#donotvotePDP/APCeveragain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by budaatum: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chimok:

#donotvotePDP/APCeveragain
Who should we vote for instead, and why?

Won't they just be APC/PDP recycled?
Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Many are still sleeping.
Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by LaboPolitics: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Cliché.
Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by Biofil84(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Are u just knowing ..

See signature jare
Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by Chimok: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

Who should we vote for instead, and why?

Won't they just be APC/PDP recycled?
Check the manifrpesto and possibly the ideology of ur choice candidate, do not vote party because no matter the good intention of a candidate in these two major parties, the party will still control him
Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by helinues: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good morning a Nigerian
Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by budaatum: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chimok:

Check the manifrpesto and possibly the ideology of ur choice candidate, do not vote party because no matter the good intention of a candidate in these two major parties, the party will still control him
I already do that, and I consider who would more likely do what they say in their manifesto, though I'm aware none of them would do a quarter what they promise, so I guess I'd just do the same again.
Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by Tranquillity360: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
If only Yorubas will stop hating on Igbos.
Re: The Politicians Use Tribe And Religion To Divide Us But Dine And Wine Together by Chimok: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tranquillity360:
If only Yorubas will stop hating on Igbos.
That's social media foolishness by youths. Though some see it as fun. It's funny when some youths fight for Tinubu in the name of been Yoruba, or for Obiano for been Igbo or Anambrarian when this people continue to seek further means of impoverishing u and me

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: PDP Demands Buhari’s Resignation / VIDEO! Nigeria President Buhari Use Face Mask For The First Time In Public. / Akpabio Names Lawmakers Who Got Contract In NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.