Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 (131 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 by Thedevotinals: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020.

TOPIC: LOVE LIKE HE DID
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 10:37

"And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020.

TOPIC: LIVING IN THE LIBERTY OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 14:13 (NKJV)

"Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother’s way."

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020.

TOPIC: KEEP CASTING YOUR NET
BIBLE TEXT: John 21:6, NIV

" He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish."

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020.

TOPIC: GOD IS WITH YOU UPHOLDING YOU
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020.

TOPIC: DANGER OF BACKSLIDING- 1
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 9:62

“And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020.

TOPIC: BLESSEDNESS OF GIVING
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 4:15

“Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020.

TOPIC: SOLID PLATFORM FOR YOUR DESTINY
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 1:6

“For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020.

TOPIC: LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 3:13-14

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

BETRAYAL OF TRUST. By Gbile Akanni / I Prayed For A Issue And I Experienced This / See This Beautiful Rendition Of 'then Sings My Soul'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.