Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Bank Is On My Neck For Loan, I Am Not Aware About - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bank Is On My Neck For Loan, I Am Not Aware About (317 Views)

Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Is On My Neck For Loan, I Am Not Aware About by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
I need advice on what to do as this may put me in to serious problem.

Last Tuesday I was at market trying to change a product that is bad when I received a call from. It was a land line I almost not picking because I not since this year some strange foreign lines will flash me. I manage to answer the call amidst noise environment.

She introduced her self as a staff with a new generation bank and she's calling in respect to an account. I simply told her I have no biz with the bank, she now told me my brother used my name as next of kin.

I remembered my brother telling me his salary account is with the bank she mentioned also he told me collect loan from the bank through his office, which mean his office must have sign it. I was being careful not to fall to fraudster too.
She told me he collected loan and he's stopped after 5month.

I Am worried because he travel outside few months back and yet to properly settle, and my effort to get him is not work.
And they won't allow me to rest, I had ask them to go and sort it out with the office.
How do I approach this matter?

I need Elders here
Re: Bank Is On My Neck For Loan, I Am Not Aware About by shitshappen(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
You are listed as next of kin not as a guarantor, neither did you sign any undertaking with them. Tell them to go and sit down. Will they also call you with the same energy if your brother abandoned huge sum in his account and traveled and the account has entered dormant?

Let's not even start about death claims.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Is On My Neck For Loan, I Am Not Aware About by uboma(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
shitshappen:
You are listed as next of kin not as a guarantor, neither did you sign any undertaking with them. Tell them to go and sit down. Will they also call you with the same energy if your brother abandoned huge sum in his account and traveled and the account has entered dormant?

Let's not even start about death claims.

You hit the nail on the head.

(1) (Reply)

Improvement In Electricity Supply. / Redmi Note 8 Users, Get Prepared For MIUI 12 Update. / A Help For SEO Engineers, Web Masters And Web Designers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.