Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men (1904 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / 100% Quality Cotton Ankara Designs / Promo on Quality Cotton Bedsheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
High Quality cotton Designer Shirts for men with class. It does not wash.... Return it if it washes. Specially crafted to make you stand out.

Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
designs Available in size L, XL and XXL.

Resellers also wanted

5k each

0-80-61-20-48-34
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Look good, stand out and smash that deal!!! Can be won on plain trouser, chinos or Jean

You see eeeh? You can ever go wrong when you rock such designer shirts

Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
WhatsApp 08061204834
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by Newbreed2018: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Can never fly at that price. Bring ur price down to 3k 3k5 and watch ur market sell like hot potato.

Just a friendly advice.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 4:21am On Jul 26, 2020
stand out with high quality designer shirts
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
WhatsApp 08961204834
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
great quality
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Great quality
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
A 1290SQM Strategically Located is UP FOR GRABS

Price: N45Million

WhatsApp 08061204834
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Google please save this information for me and save a soul. To the scammer, may Dangote trailer do you bad thing(you know what it is naa, lol)

Telegram is a dangerous place.They scammed hubby of N187,700 on telegram last week when he tried buying etheruim. According to him, the group has over 30,000 people there ooo who pay to the admin(escrow) and buys crypto. He has been in the group for long and could vouch they were genuine following people's comments.���

Immediately he paid, they removed him from the group, blocked him, doesn't pick his calls anymore

Account name of scammer is : Aliyu Asana Paulina but the scammer is a man oo.

First bank.

Phone number of scammer: 08035240446

Telegram name: Naija crypto Escrow

Someone else on Facebook wrote he was scammed by them too and one thing about the group is that if they remove you, nobody will know because people are so many there

Another red flag: na Dem add hubby for the group

I say make I warn una

I said let me save this information here incase if you are reaserching about the scammer
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by symbianDON(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
your shirts are very beautiful....wish you happy sales. sorry about your husband getting scammed....it's such a crazy world these days.
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
symbianDON:
your shirts are very beautiful....wish you happy sales. sorry about your husband getting scammed....it's such a crazy world these days.
thank you so much
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Federation layout directly behind NNPC Depot, very close to Enugu Int'l Airport,Emene is selling out fast. Current price is N1.2Million, you may still be lucky to get that of N1m.

Title: C of O

With the Enugu international Airport about the start fully, the area is appreciating so fast as banks,homes,hotels,offices etc will spring forth. Just within a short period,you may not even get the land for N3m with "abeg". WhatsApp Onyinye on 08061204834

Visit my YouTube channel to see the video of the area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQylUUzTFkY
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by ericuzor(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
sefani:
High Quality cotton Designer Shirts for men with class. It does not wash.... Return it if it washes. Specially crafted to make you stand out.

you make this shirts?.
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
ericuzor:
you make this shirts?.
My tailor makes them
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
available
Re: Will You Wear Made In Nigeria High Quality Cotton Shirts For Men by sefani(f): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Designer Men's quality cotton Shirts. 5k each. Available in sizes L, XL and XXL. Location: Enugu. WhatsApp 08061204834

whatsapp me using the link https:///2348061204834

(1) (Reply)

Help To Choose My Final High School Dance Dress / Bridal Makeover Promo, New year ,Brides as low as 15k For Full Makeover/gele. / How To Dress For Work On A Business Day- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.