Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Zimuzor Chike-aliozor: Charged with child negligence and kidnapping - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimuzor Chike-aliozor: Charged with child negligence and kidnapping (193 Views)

Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimuzor Chike-aliozor: Charged with child negligence and kidnapping by chinoanya: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
A petition was initially written against my Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor by LASUTH based on child negligence. She kidnapped a sick baby, being treated of hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE) a fancy term for brain damage and acute kidney injury, and went to a hotel, from where she headed straight to a hotel with a sick baby.

For over 6 months the baby didn’t get any reasonable medical treatment, which lead to his condition becoming severe due to constant seizures.

I the father did several attempts to get my son the help he needed but all was futile on grounds that the baby was still breastfeeding.

On the 1st of June, the petition reached the welfare office from the Police department in TransEkulu, after the first proceedings and hearing from both parties, we were re-invited on the 16th of June 2020.
The panel Included the below people

Mrs. Amaka Okenwa
Mr. Obinna and one other elderly man I can’t get his name at the moment

The below question was put across to Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor

Are you working? The response was NO
Who has been providing for the family? The response was, my Husband
Are you on good terms with your parents’ inlaw? The response was Yes

My mother signed an undertaken that if Zimuzor ever gets maltreatment the law should take its cause on her

My mum told gender to come for inspection in her residence, to check how they were living. We both parties agreed to.

Earlier before then, a medical transfer letter was issued to my parents to continue the baby’s treatment in UNTH Enugu.

Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor’s mum was asked her opinion and she said Zimuzor has the final say. Zimuzor’s response to this was that she is not going anywhere and can’t be mandated to.

Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor then willingly gave the baby to my parents.

When all facts were laid out, a unanimous decision was taken in the interest of the baby’s health.

The details of this decision were that my parents get custody of the boy while his treatment is ongoing and the baby’s mother lives with them and gets a separate room of her own. If by any chance she doesn’t, she is free to live alone in a separate duplex owned by My parents

Both parties agreed to this understanding and the mother Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor officially handed over the baby to Mr. and Mrs. Emma ( the baby grandparents) Peacefully.

Later that day Zimuzor hired armed men, which was believed to be from the police force, under an illegal duty to jump the fence of Mr. and Mrs Emmanuel, broke the door, threaten to pollute the house to tear gas and kidnapped the baby.

Here is how it happened as narrated by my mother:

Around 4:30 pm someone knocked on the door. The nanny that was employed to take care of the baby interrogated him, he said he is a policeman. The supposed man was accompanied by three ladies, Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor, Victoria Chike-Aliozor, and one other unknown lady

The armed man wasn’t putting on any police uniform, kept insisting that the door should be open due to an order from above. My mum called gender welfare, they said we shouldn’t open the door. that welfare verdict is final

The supposed man jump the gate and broke the door, threaten the assault my mum, and pollute the air with tear gas. He went straight into my parents’ room and took the baby and left, while also arresting and assaulting my mother.

The baby is presently in the custody of the mother Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor, Victoria Chike-Aliozor, and one other unknown lady
and not receiving the treatment scheduled for him on the 17th of June 2020 a day after welfare judgment.

My mother is currently in the hospital receiving treatment due to the shock and assault.

Mr. and Mrs. Emma and their Son have refused to press any charges and we have begged the welfare authority not to press any further charges

Both parties have unanimously decided to leave the baby for the mother Mrs. Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor, Victoria Chike-Aliozor, and one other unknown lady
. She is hereby responsible for all his upkeep and hospital bills and if my any chance harm comes to the boy or the boy become disabled in future – Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor will be held accountable.

Later that day I received the below email from Zimuzor Chike-Aliozor. Apparently for her it was a war to be won, no necessarily for the health of her child.

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Your Fitted Scrub / Covid 19 Virus Treatment: Did Trump/associates Also Sponsored This Write-up? / 4 Ways To Spot Food Addiction And What You'll Do To Sort It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.