Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) (780 Views)

Wikileaks Cables: Shell's Grip On Nigerian State Revealed / Wikileaks: SECRET CABLE FROM US EMBASSY ABUJA / Wikileaks Said It Has 4,598 Cables Originating From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by Mobinga: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmIN8jNiplg[/flash]

Assange :: "The Citizenry has a right to scrutinize the state" cool
Re: Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by Mobinga: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2011

Re: Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by Becomrichn: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
f
Re: Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by Mobinga: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
Becomrichn:

I dont think Julian Assange deserved a Nobel prize for peace. He had not make effort to bring peace to the war. So I wonder why on earth , he is been given a Nobel prize for peace.

And some of the information claim by wikileaks are false. Like the one about the USA embassy in Nigeria , this are lies. And also the one which claim Yar adua had kidney transplant. This is false story.  How could that bring peace.

Even on the wikileaks website, there's nothing like yar adua having a transplant. Its nigerians that translated it to their rumour monging language grin
I know when Yar adua was support to had a transplant
shocked shocked Why you nor come tell us?
Julian Assange may deserve a Nobel prize, but not the Nobel prize for peace. this is my personnal opinion.

shocked shocked
So you can write without benin republic or maps?
grin grin grin
Re: Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by Sammy107d(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
Becomrichn:

I dont think Julian Assange deserved a Nobel prize for peace. He had not make effort to bring peace to the war. So I wonder why on earth , he is been given a Nobel prize for peace.

And some of the information claim by wikileaks are false. Like the one about the USA embassy in Nigeria , this are lies. And also the one which claim Yar adua had kidney transplant. This is false story.  How could that bring peace.
I know when Yar adua was support to had a transplant. Even if you go on that website. You can find any information usefull. you cant find anything.

Julian Assange may deserve a Nobel prize, but not the Nobel prize for peace. this is my personnal opinion.

The nobel stopped being about merit after Obama.
Re: Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by Becomrichn: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
gf
Re: Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by Mobinga: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
Becomrichn:

Nobel prize for peace should be for someone who have tried to bring peace to a portion of the world. Julian Assange did not do that, he even endangered the lifes of USA army, with some of the classified document . How can that bring peace. the army are risking thier lifes for peace and someone now make thier job difficult.

Look I watch that video of the USA army killing those people. When I initial watch the video, i assume the men had a guns on them in a war zone. but it was a big mistakes by the USA army officer. But look. I initial assume that was a gun on the hand of the pressmen. it look like a gun and not a camera.

watch the video yourself. It initial look like a gun, and in a war zone. The USA army officer or any military would shoot you in a war zone. We are talking of a war situation and not just on a street of new york or toronto. It is a war zone that why the USA army officer made that mistake. watch the video yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ2J8PX3Sdg&feature=fvst
shocked shocked shocked shocked
BeCOMRICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALID POINTS!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WoW!!!
Re: Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by freeJulian: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2011
did you see the new Universal documentary about wikileaks?  or even what its politics are? or Universal's politics.  heres the report on the docu:

Sundance: Universal Funding WikiLeaker Julian Assange Docu By Alex Gibney And Ex-Uni Chairman Marc Shmuger http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/sundance-universal-pictures-acquires-wikileaks-julian-assange-docu-by-alex-gibney-and-ex-uni-chairman-marc-shmuger/
Re: Wikileaks Documentary Trailer ( Video ) by archive(f): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2011
assange is cheese and a troublemaker but the leaks are an amazing gift for the normal person to view. you can read the latest wikileaks extracts on nigeria at my blog www.thenigerianarchive.

(1) (Reply)

Arewa And Ohaneze Agree At Last To Let Yoruba,bayelsa Join Benin Republic. / Libya & Israel: Bombs, Sanctions, Icc & Double Standard / Osun,ekiti Gov Appeals: Staggering Sums Found In Judges Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.