Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe (2151 Views)

Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly / Beautiful Or Ugly? Bbnaija Khloe Shares Makeup Less Photo / #BBNaija Star Khloe Rocks Yellow Ensemble In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by Mixt: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Controversial Big Brother Naija 2018 houseate, Khloe, has dropped another bombshell that has got fans talking.

According to Khloe, the man that recently opened up about his feelings for her is ugly and because of that singular fact, won’t be having anything to do with him.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/07/24/the-man-that-is-currently-interested-in-me-is-very-ugly-bbnaija-star-khloe/

Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by illicit(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Let Regina hear u
Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
forget ugliness,does he have sense and .....?

3 Likes

Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
I cant believe i opened this thread to read trash despite the fact that the headline already told me its trash.

F*ck this

4 Likes

Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by Nbotee(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'm sure he doesn't have enough money like she'll like...

3 Likes

Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Like for like
Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by skyhighweb(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Zzor:
forget ugliness,does he have sense and .....?
and long dick
Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by FEGNO: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
And nah you wey no ugly?
Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by seanwilliam(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
But sister you self na is fugly oloun, u are worst form of ugliness..

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by Bisshop123(f): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Na u wey beautiful? I no get problem with you na d man wey leave countless of girls wey get sense con fine pass u untop na im I blame
Abeg go siddon
Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by offset67(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
this klhoe girl again
Re: The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe by MisterFelix1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
And shes telling us because I blame the simpletons wey dey deceive u sey u fine.

(1) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Trying To Pepper Burna Boy As She Show Off Her Gigantic A$$(video). / Lady Trends Over Her Skin Color Transformation (video) / Alleged Rise In Abortion: Actress Etinosa Knocks Nairaland Founder, Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.