Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Ring Of Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ring Of Fire (157 Views)

Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée / Same Ring Of Pontius Pilate That Ordered The Crucifixion Of Jesus Is Found! / Ring Of Roman Governor Pontius Pilate Found In Israel [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ring Of Fire by Atanuje(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Christ, I believe every believer has ring of fire protecting them. The work of this ring is to repel the powers of darkness.

Beloved these days, most believers have quenched their fire. How? You ask

1.loving the things of the world:
2. Sin
3. No prayer life
4.no communion with the holy spirit
5. Not reading the word of God

If the first thing you do in the morning is to pick your phone rather than reading the word of God, you are friend of the world . We need to rekindle the fire in our lives in order to avoid unnecessary harrasment from kingdom of darknesss .We have to fellowship with God and understand His divine master plan for us.

Beloved, the word of God is like wood and we are fire , the more we put wood into the fire the longer it last .

My brothers and sisters do not quench your fire.

Righteousness89

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ring Of Fire by Righteousness89(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Awesome Piece Bro!

We cannot do the things of God Without God!

The things of God is not Mechanical or by Experience!

We Follow the Master in Everyway we can and HE keeps Making us what we Should be!

HE also Powers us to do His Will! Because Without HIS Power, We are ordinary!

We Acquire HIS power based on the Time or period We Give to HIM

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Interpretation Of The Harvesting Big Fruits. / Threat To The World- Only America Has The Power To Stop It. / Brothers And Sisters In The House, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.