Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit (674 Views)

Get Any Course Of Your Choice On Udemy Without Paying / Choices In Fencing And Gates / Learn Any Course On Lynda And Udemy Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit by Egeonu11: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Study any course of your choices in Ukraine read below very affordable and legit

You first have to apply for any course of your choice and send us your necessary documents for our university to accept you and they’ll send you an invitation which would enable you study here and this invitation cost 250$ but we’ll do it free for you untill you get this invitation then-after you’ll pay on arrival. We’ll help you prepare your school documents/invitation/ visa.
https://www.facebook.com/ACEDEMY_INSTITUTE_ukriane-100426768394741/

Courses
1)We have medical schools.
2)International economics relations.
3)International relations.
4)Spanish language.
5)Raussian language.
6)Computer engineering.
(7)Psychologist.
coolPhilology.
9)football teams academy.
For your Tourism/ residential documents/traveling visa to
Country’
Ukraine
Poland.
Italy.
Estonia.
Turkey.
And Germany

Ukraine is a comfortable place for studying and very much affordable with a lot of foreigners from different country: Ghana
Nigeria
Algeria
Cameroon etc.
And we’re eligible to prepare a school documents/visa/invitation
For any information on how to apply, you can actually inbox us or contact us or follow us on instagram@university_of_ukraine
Whatassp:+380972126439
Call:+380972126439

Re: Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit by Egeonu11: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Call the above number or add them on WhatsApp....

Don't miss this opportunity...easy way to study and get a Visa to Ukraine

Re: Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit by danielinyang(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Egeonu11:
Study any course of your choices in Ukraine read below very affordable and legit

You first have to apply for any course of your choice and send us your necessary documents for our university to accept you and they’ll send you an invitation which would enable you study here and this invitation cost 250$ but we’ll do it free for you untill you get this invitation then-after you’ll pay on arrival. We’ll help you prepare your school documents/invitation/ visa.
https://www.facebook.com/ACEDEMY_INSTITUTE_ukriane-100426768394741/

Courses
1)We have medical schools.
2)International economics relations.
3)International relations.
4)Spanish language.
5)Raussian language.
6)Computer engineering.
(7)Psychologist.
coolPhilology.
9)football teams academy.
For your Tourism/ residential documents/traveling visa to
Country’
Ukraine
Poland.
Italy.
Estonia.
Turkey.
And Germany

Ukraine is a comfortable place for studying and very much affordable with a lot of foreigners from different country: Ghana
Nigeria
Algeria
Cameroon etc.
And we’re eligible to prepare a school documents/visa/invitation
For any information on how to apply, you can actually inbox us or contact us or follow us on instagram@university_of_ukraine
Call:+380933047267
Call:+380972126439
please i need info i want to study international law please how much is tution fees and please list out other expenses
and application link thanks my email: inyangdaniel187@gmail.com
Re: Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit by akaahs(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
No civil engineering??
Re: Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit by Egeonu11: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
danielinyang:

please i need info i want to study international law please how much is tution fees and please list out other expenses
and application link thanks my email: inyangdaniel187@gmail.com

Whatassp or call the above number remember follow them on Facebook for more information click on the link and like there page.. Good luck
Re: Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit by Egeonu11: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
akaahs:
No civil engineering??

For more information click on the link and like the page.. remember add them on WhatsApp for more information Good luck

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php / Looking For C++ Programmer/developer / How To Integrate Paystack Payment In Codeigniter 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.