Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training (1339 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by linx123: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
A hilarious video that have since gone viral captures the moment a trainee soldier gave up and begged to be allow to go home.

The trainee soldier who apparently thought he could endure the military training with his civilian mindset is found wanting. He’s has regretted ever deciding to be a soldier-man.

The trainee soldier as captured in a viral video is seen begging for his life. In the video he was heard saying he can’t continue with the tough training for this reason begging to go home.

The young trainee soldier obviously was overwhelmed by the training at the camp and just when he couldn’t take it anymore he at once sat on the ground and demanded that he should be taken home.

Take a look at the video from the Military camp where the trainee soldier gave up wanting to go home;.....................https://janefblog.com/14524-2i-cant-do-it-again-trainee-soldier-begs-to-go-home-during-military-training-video/

Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by adajoe555: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol cheesy
Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by johnykgoal: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
hahaha
Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by illicit(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Did they free him
Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by vanida6: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
He knowns it gonna be hell after training so it better e quit now to avoid the story that touch sad pls may then free him no be by force sad
Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by Ikeast(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lmoa....All this one na training,abeg japa before they wound you.
Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by decatalyst(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:
Did they free him

To be a man of Valor isn't a small thing.

You have to be determined and strong. Because, the jungle that you will make your home with have no basic amenities. No fan. No salad or pizza. No quick access to medical attention, so you have to build a mental survival mechanics.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by Karlifate: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
No guts, no glory.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by wwwihy: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
That is Ghana
Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by Fasindo: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
shocked

This is Ghana
Them Charlie people.

The bloody recruit moral is not high
The trainee should thank his stars its not Nigeria military training depot Kaduna cos Major Dagger will not even giv u d opportunity to sit down not to talk of saying u want to go home.

This remind me of Nigeria army depot song
"This is d way I wanted to be ooo (This is d way I wanted to be)×2
Eh! I wanna be a soldier ×3
This is d way I wanted to be
Mooora! Hi!! ×4"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by OVB123: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Who send u com? nor b only u waka com? abeg carry your cross.
Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by iamgprince: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
them neva start him wan go home hahaha he neva see anyting
Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by meobizy(f): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
It's better his cowardice kicked in now than when in the battlefield.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Do It Again – Trainee Soldier Begs To Go Home During Military Training by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Will corruption allow Boko Haram to end ?
This one is uncertain of what he is putting himself into.

(1) (Reply)

*mr/miss Dakkada Beauty Pageant Contest 2021 / Guinness Vacancies / Deepocean Fluid Ltd Recruiting!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.