Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread (551 Views)

Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / 'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by mentored: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6011692/sultan-declares-friday-sallah-day

Anyone noticed this?

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another one

You can't comment on this one too if you are not a muslim

https://www.nairaland.com/6011410/ruling-bonus-offered-mtn-glo

Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
thats the NL bias that everyone has been accustomed to. muslims can post on any religious thread they like but only muslims can post on their threads, and if you click yes, on the above, then they will label your profile with it.
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by IMAliyu(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
The label only lasts a week on your profile if you click yes, then disappears.

1 Like

Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by mentored: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2020
IMAliyu:
The label only lasts a week on your profile if you click yes, then disappears.

Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by IMAliyu(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2020
mentored:

Clap for yourself
(っ*_*)っ *clap *clap..
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by mentored: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
IMAliyu:

(っ*_*)っ *clap *clap..

Do we force you to give your life to Christ before making a comment on a Christian related thread.

Nairaland will soon experience what people who go this way experience

Go ask Iran

Pakistan

And other jihadists
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by IMAliyu(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
mentored:

Do we force you to give your life to Christ before making a comment on a Christian related thread.

Nairaland will soon experience what people who go this way experience

Go ask Iran

Pakistan

And other jihadists
I'm not in support of the requirement to post on that thread.

The Muslim section is mostly dead or a dying section of NL because of that.

But there is a story as to why it was made that way though.
Let me find the thread.
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by butterfly777(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Somebody is probably paying for the exclusive Islamic section.
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by Missyajoke(f): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
IMAliyu:

I'm not in support of the requirement to post on that thread.

The Muslim section is mostly dead or a dying section of NL because of that.

But there is a story as to why it was made that way though.
Let me find the thread.

Find the thread abeg i wan read something
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by IMAliyu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by Galactico4ever(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
IMAliyu:

https://www.nairaland.com/4902301/why-muslims-site-need-safe?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfquGFybsSZOchUu
Even to comment on that thread na war.Abegi make i dey ma dey jare.
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by mentored: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Even to comment on that thread na war.Abegi make i dey ma dey jare.

Walai

But they troop to Oyedepo

and Adeboye thread and call them all sorts of name.
Re: You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread by mentored: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Missyajoke:

Find the thread abeg i wan read something

Somebody even said that the reason was because there was a mass exodus of muslims from Nairaland

Nairaland played a huge part in bringing in this present lifeless administration.

I am not surprised.

(1) (Reply)

Fourteen Things You Need To Know About King David BY JONATHAN KIRSCH / Sex Position In The Bible / Understanding The Difference Between Sign Of Coming And Sign Of The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.