Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Where Can I Buy African Afro Hair Wigs In Lagos State, Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy African Afro Hair Wigs In Lagos State, Nigeria? (146 Views)

How To Buy African Products In Bulk At Your Convince. / Affordable Human Hair Wigs,premium Fibre Wigs / Forbes 2018 Richest Pastors In Edo State Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy African Afro Hair Wigs In Lagos State, Nigeria? by KforAfrica: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
YouBeauty hairs sells Afro. Wigs hairs in Nigeria. They are produced, packaged and made for customers to make them look good. It gives the Nigerian and in a wider sense the African heritage look.

For residents in Lagos State, delivery is done directly to your door step. For customers purchasing from other states apart beyond Lagos, delivery is done to the nearest pickup location.

Contact 08061388655 to place an order and look good.

#YouBeauty #YouBeautyHairs #YouBeautyAfricanHairs
Re: Where Can I Buy African Afro Hair Wigs In Lagos State, Nigeria? by simplifygdr(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello,
I need two social media account manager. Your goal is to write or post daily, reply to comments, generate likes and grow the social media accounts for instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, twitter, and Facebook. The pay is #3000 per month per social media type. Choose the best two you think you can do well with and earn #5000 monthly. send your interest to brucevictor590(at)gmail(dot)com stating your highest academic qualification, age, sex. state and the email submit subject as "Social Media Account Manager".

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Have Bitcoins And Gift Cards? We Buy At Best And Faster Rates. / Bikes Needed On A Hired Purchase / Old Layers (chicken) For Sale Live Or Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.