Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Fulfilling The Mission We Were Made For. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulfilling The Mission We Were Made For. (197 Views)

Opinion: What Is The Mission Of New Osun Police Commissioner? / Ifeanyi Ubah, Fulfilling A Genuine Leadership Obligation To Anambra South / Fulfilling The Promise Of Infrastructural Consolidation/expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulfilling The Mission We Were Made For. by TheNewVine(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
As Christians, Jesus Christ gave us a specific assignment according to John 17:18;”As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world”. This is to say that our mission as christians is to share the gospel throughout all nations. Apostle Paul also made clear about the importance of this mission in Acts 20:24;

“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself so that I might finish my course with Joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus,to testify the gospel of the grace of God”.

As disciples of Jesus we are meant to prioritise this mission before any other thing just as Apostle Paul did. In essence, our entire existence is to testify the gospel of God around the world, so therefore every aspect of our lives should be used as a medium to share the gospel because that’s our ultimate assignment in this world.

Read More Articles Here: https://thenewvine.com/2020/07/24/fulfilling-the-mission-we-were-made-for/

Re: Fulfilling The Mission We Were Made For. by Xscape1993(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheNewVine:
As Christians, Jesus Christ gave us a specific assignment according to John 17:18;”As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world”. This is to say that our mission as christians is to share the gospel throughout all nations. Apostle Paul also made clear about the importance of this mission in Acts 20:24;

“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself so that I might finish my course with Joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus,to testify the gospel of the grace of God”.

As disciples of Jesus we are meant to prioritise this mission before any other thing just as Apostle Paul did. In essence, our entire existence is to testify the gospel of God around the world, so therefore every aspect of our lives should be used as a medium to share the gospel because that’s our ultimate assignment in this world.

Read More Articles Here: https://thenewvine.com/2020/07/24/fulfilling-the-mission-we-were-made-for/
Our sole mission on earth is to expand God's kingdom here on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account Needed / New Member / Lady Questions Jesus Christ After She Failed To Raise The Dead In Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.