Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) (824 Views)

PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) / Are You Searching For 3d Logo Designer? Join Us Here / 10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by bazooka4jesus: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
I need a logo designer, my budget is 5k

I need yo to design a professional 3D logo....

come to whatsapp with yo portfolio **************

Modified":

thread closed, got logo done already,, 100% satisfied
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by Gfxguy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wall mockup is not a 3D logo chief.
I'm very sure that's what you have in mind and I blame wack designers for this miseducation.
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by TruthHurts100: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
bazooka4jesus:

come to whatsapp with yo portfolio 081-761-439-94

You will design it yourself sir. Because of N5k they should come with their portfolio. What an insult. If you are looking for N5k logo, it means you don't even know what you're looking for.

Oga, standard logo should start from at least N30k. Any quack designer charging 2k, 5k is only killing his own future in this profession.

If your business is worth N1m and you're looking for N5k logo.... You're wicked and very selfish. Slave Master.
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2020
TruthHurts100:

You will design it yourself sir. Because of N5k they should come with their portfolio. What an insult. If you are looking for N5k logo, it means you don't even know what you're looking for.

Oga, standard logo should start from at least N30k. Any quack designer charging 2k, 5k is only killing his own future in this profession.

If your business is worth N1m and you're looking for N5k logo.... You're wicked and very selfish. Slave Master.
30k for a logo??, if u check around on all those freelance websites, you'll see very good logos for $10 or less, if you're expecting anyone to pay you 30k for a logo,you must be daydreaming, because I don't think anyone out there would want to whip out that amount in this present economically harsh time, BTW, I don't even think the almighty Dangote Co. paid that much for their logo when they were starting out
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by TruthHurts100: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
EvilWithin:

30k for a logo??, if u check around on all those freelance websites, you'll see very good logos for $10 or less, if you're expecting anyone to pay you 30k for a logo,you must be daydreaming, because I don't think anyone out there would want to whip out that amount in this present economically harsh time, BTW, I don't even think the almighty Dangote Co. paid that much for their logo when they were starting out

It's sad you're not informed. You don't even know what a good logo is.
I was on Fiver for like 3 years charging $20 - $50 for logo design while on the same fiver we have people charging $1000 for logos. And you say N30k is much? You're funny. I do brand identity. My basic package is N50,000. Some of my colleagues charge from N200,000 And hey! People who understand what a brand identity is.... They pay. People who understand and know the value of a well created identity.....PAY

I used to think like you. I've been on a brand identity design project now for close to two months and we are still not gotten it right. Do know that a design agency with more than 10 designers could be on a logo design for month, not to talk of just one person? Do you know how many weeks we spend on the research process alone?

So you feel anybody that can use a PC and Ps or Cdr is a logo designer? Those are your 2k 5k level. They are plenty everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
TruthHurts100:

It's sad you're not informed. You don't even know what a good logo is.
I was on Fiver for like 3 years charging $20 - $50 for logo design while on the same fiver we have people charging $1000 for logos. And you say N30k is much? You're funny. I do brand identity. My basic package is N50,000. Some of my colleagues charge from N200,000 And hey! People who understand what a brand identity is.... They pay. People who understand and know the value of a well created identity.....PAY

I used to think like you. I've been on a brand identity design project now for close to two months and we are still not gotten it right. Do know that a design agency with more than 10 designers could be on a logo design for month, not to talk of just one person? Do you know how many weeks we spend on the research process alone?

So you feel anybody that can use a PC and Ps or Cdr is a logo designer? Those are your 2k 5k level. They are plenty everywhere.

Apparently, the op was looking for a LOGO not a BRAND IDENTITY
Look before u leap

1 Like

Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by TruthHurts100: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
EvilWithin:

Apparently, the op was looking for a LOGO not a BRAND IDENTITY
Look before u leap

Omg.... Learn sir. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Omg.... Learn sir. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Scroll up and read what the man said once more, he needs a logo of 5k and not a brand identity of 50k
undecided
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by Jh0wsef(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
EvilWithin:

Scroll up and read what the man said once more, he needs a logo of 5k and not a brand identity of 50k
undecided

lol. But a logo itself is already a brand identity.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by ModestGal(f): 6:09am On Jul 30, 2020
bazooka4jesus:

come to whatsapp with yo portfolio 081-761-439-94

Chat me directly on my signature
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Jh0wsef:

lol. But a logo itself is already a brand identity.
I presume he clearly stated the phrase 'Logo' not 'brand identity'
I don't really know if a logo is the same as brand identity, but he has a budget for the job,moreover, he is just starting up, I don't think it would be feasible to spend that much on a logo or brand identity or whatever, and its never too late to change or make amendments, I'm sure they are a lot of companies who 'edited' or completely changed their logo in the long run
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by TruthHurts100: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
EvilWithin:

undecided

What are you saying sir? Who on earth asks for 5k logo?

Oga see screenshot and change your mindset.

This is a Client who budgeted N130k for brand Identity. And I didn't do it any less than N180k.

Na 5k be the logo?

Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by Vidsolution79: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
TruthHurts100:

What are you saying sir? Who on earth asks for 5k logo?

Oga see screenshot and change your mindset.

This is a Client who budgeted N130k for brand Identity. And I didn't do it any less than N180k.

Na 5k be the logo?
Please...can you send the link to your portfolio and let me see them?
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by TruthHurts100: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Vidsolution79:

Please...can you send the link to your portfolio and let me see them?

Good day sir, do you have a project for me?
Re: I Need A Logo Designer, My Budget 5k (Deal Closed) by bazooka4jesus: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2020
thread closed, got logo done already,, 100% satisfied

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Starts Paying Shorts Creators $10,000 Every Month / CHEAP!! Panasonic Lumix GH6 With MANY Accessories / Get Your Pixs Cartooned #affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.