Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

For Pos Operators With Staff - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Pos Operators With Staff (159 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? / CBN Cashless Policy Is Good For POS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Pos Operators With Staff by Rsz124: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
FOR POS OPERATORS... Training! Training!! Training!!!

Do you have a staff in your POS shop(s)?

Ever wondered how to track money you drop with your staff at any given time of the day anywhere you may be?

If YES, I'd be teaching you an easy accounting method to track how much should be with your staff at any given time of the day right from wherever you may be.

After loosing so much money ranging from #100 to as much as #50k in the past, with this Accounting method, I can now track every single Kobo easily

Training cost is just #500

if interested, click on the link below to join the class

https:///C4avIdYKFwAJWYGO8Bvout

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suggestions On How To Ship To Nigeria / Techadrevenue Is The Best / Its Time To Earn Some Free Bitcoins��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.