Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

How To Unblock Your Website URL From Facebook Within 24 Hours A Most Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Unblock Your Website URL From Facebook Within 24 Hours A Most Read (213 Views)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours / Nollywood Actresses Whose Marriages Crashed Within 24 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock Your Website URL From Facebook Within 24 Hours A Most Read by freshgbedu(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Written by CEO Lagostrend.com Comrade onyeme Chinedu

How to successfully Unblock Facebook URL has been a big deal for lots of people who constantly share there URL on Facebook, I know that feeling when it feels like you are almost having heart attack considering the fact that you are gonna loose all the page views you get from Facebook especially if you receive lots of traffic from Facebook; though in most cases your URL can be banned on Facebook if you over-do-it — what this means is that Facebook will block your link if you are fond of sharing same links too quickly, it could be on Facebook groups, pages, or your timeline.

URL block on Facebook is really annoying and worst is, this problem is increasing almost everyday by day. I totally understand the frustration and panic that come along with getting your URL blocked by Facebook; Imagine having an almost successful business online and all of a sudden you woke up to a blocked domain on Facebook, very annoying right?

How to unblock my url on Facebook https://lagostrend.com/gist/how-to-unblock-your-website-url-from-facebook-within-24-hours-a-most-read-for-bloggers-writing-by-ceo-lagostrend-com-comrade-onyeme-chinedu/

1 Share

Re: How To Unblock Your Website URL From Facebook Within 24 Hours A Most Read by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
lol, you just wan show us your wowo face.

Off topic

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son” – Actress Tonto Dikeh Say / Kim Addresses Kanye's Mental Health / China Executes 2 Politicians For  Bribery (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.