Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tennis Fanatics: Will The William Sisters Bounce Back? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis Fanatics: Will The William Sisters Bounce Back? (1588 Views)

William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend / Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tennis Fanatics: Will The William Sisters Bounce Back? by kechy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2006
The 2006 Australian Open has come and gone, with a dismal outing from Venus and Serena.
Do you think they will ever make it to the top 5 again?

I'm a fan of theirs and I really do hope they bounce back since they were the ones that made me fall in love with the game in the first place.

What's your opinion?
Re: Tennis Fanatics: Will The William Sisters Bounce Back? by Eastcoast(f): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2006
I think they just need to focus and they will be in the no. 1 spot. These days they just want to be on all the redcarpets.
Re: Tennis Fanatics: Will The William Sisters Bounce Back? by vichel(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2006
Yeah i think they need to do some extra world, and avoid the glam of fame to ruin their game. On a very good day, Serena Williams can destroy any opponent, and Venus she can be classic, if only they can just focus

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye's Predicted For Super Eagles "all Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's / The All Time Greatest Legends Of Football (The Three Musketiers) / Taribo West Accused Of Age Cheating By His Ex-club President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.