Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies (69498 Views)

Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead / Popular OAP, Murphy Ijemba and team now work from Metro FM and Max FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by TheBlessedHero: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Please, who knows this song: "Living by the answer..." it's always in play before and after, pastor olusola areogun's program on TV.
I want to download that song...
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by andycoal40(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Am still in shock.. God have your way.
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Immanuelchinedu: 1:06am On Jul 25, 2020
RIP Iya Jogbo,, 1 of the few that got me addicted to radio back in the day...You helped relieve us of lagos stress while you entertain us...

This news still dey shock me, woman when dey ginger, looking young and vibrant...Lord have mercy..

Abeg as much as we await the Lord's coming, always do medical check ups, it's not bad to know what to curtail or do more...

May God help us through this year and years to come..
Days are getting darker and age is wrapping up...May we end well fulfilled, pleasing God..

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by AreaFada2: 1:35am On Jul 25, 2020
RIP.
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by justmykel(m): 2:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Chaiiii

Iya jogboo cry
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by nextstep(m): 3:04am On Jul 25, 2020
RIP Iya Jogbo. cry cry cry
Bronchitis or enlarged heart is not a death sentence in most parts of the world. But in this Nigeria... such a shame we have lost yet another to an easily curable and operable illness.

We need world class hospitals in this country. God knows we have the doctors - they are saving lives abroad... we just need light and commitment from leaders to fund equipment and maintain. The price to build a hospital of such class is around $60M USD. This is approximately the price of 600 Lexus jeeps at $100,000 after all costs. How many cars did NASS buy this year alone?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Originalsly: 3:04am On Jul 25, 2020
One4me:

Even in death, you people are still lying?
Which one be Bronchitis and enlarged heart? These are prognosis of CoronaVirus attack.

She died of Covid-19, SIMPLE.

Non smoker.... contracted bronchitis a few times ... job related.... face to face with customers..... contracted COVID-19 early February before it was declared a pandemic and didn't even know. At first... with the coughing... I swore it was bronchitis but like after two days it got worse and I realized from experience it was not. The cough is exactly like bronchitis.... frequent dry cough... but never anything to spit... that's the noticeable difference. I'm almost sure she was misdiagnosed.
May her family find the strength to bear her loss.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Clothingonline9(m): 3:06am On Jul 25, 2020
May God give you peace
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by m2cad: 3:10am On Jul 25, 2020
A true gladiator you are. I sure sure will miss you.
Rest in peace, Iya Jogbo. Almighty God will strengthen the family you left behind.
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Jabioro: 3:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Why now? I never opened your skirt..I told you I will do that when you're eighty years...She is too young to leave..May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by ardrockltd(m): 3:38am On Jul 25, 2020
rest on ma
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by reservd(m): 3:40am On Jul 25, 2020
She's not even near an old woman's age. Looks much younger than I thought. Rip iya jogbo
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by UDUJ(m): 3:44am On Jul 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:
No death can move me again. Have seen it all this year. Tbh this year would go down in history books and kept in libraries.
Rip. May d good Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

This year 2020 is something else undecided
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Enemyofpeace: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:
She was the mother to Helen Paul when she played the role of a little child in their programme...

May God console the family
na who ask you? Oversabi kee you there tongue tongue
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by fareed69(m): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Rest in Peace.

Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Membis333: 5:06am On Jul 25, 2020
So painful, rest in peace
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Wettoid123: 5:26am On Jul 25, 2020
jack mia the Chinese billionaire said if you can be able to stay alive this year ,2020 just know that you have achieved one big thing even if other plans did not materialized, many have gone!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by officialsaw01(m): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2020
What! Mami?
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Mozino007(m): 5:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Travellerslodge:
What does this mean guy ?
Her adopted son on radio programme
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by ThatFairGuy1: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2020
This is sad. She does advert for Airtel and likes, very good at her work. My condolences to her family!
Wale powpow, iya jogbo and obuz, it's been years I listened last(2016).
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by ThatFairGuy1: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
na who ask you? Oversabi kee you there tongue tongue
The man that studied Peace and conflict but causes trouble. Greetings bro
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Reference(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2020
....enlarged heart...hmm...prolonged uncontrolled hypertension....perhaps...
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Hoii(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Oh my God!
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by olayiwola4u(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2020
God have mercy... This is huge. I can't believe it
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by mrdipye(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Indeed nothing last forever
Wetin dey, obuzalee and walepowpowpow will miss her so much. Rip grammarian
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by walkwithgod(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

And Joyce. I think she's not with Cool FM anymore. Talk Your Own and radio dramas. The Round Table, Uncensored Talk, Intimate Talk with Dr. Tolu, Sharing Life Issues with Auntlanda. Song requests and games.

Interesting programmes all through. smiley

You are truly a radio head.

Joyce is with Nigerian info now (99.3)

Her show runs from 12 - 3pm daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Kissiemu(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Nna men!

What is happening on Nairaland these days?. Every thread is now under attack with "Christian pastors" n "personal assistants" to God telling you how your life is nothing without accepting Jesus n how you will not in hell if u don't. Also every topic is an avenue to remind you about end time n how 'the things of the world" are not worth pursuing.

Haba! Wetin dey happen? Just assume that every thread you turn there is a Muslim posting comments on how your life is useless without believing in Mohammed n Allah. I don't think Seun will have a breathing space as a result of complaints from we christians calling it Islamization.
See this particular thread n count how many Christian preachers already.

I am a Christian too but make we take am easy. No be only us dey this world n Nigeria in particular.

I joke alot but I am serious on this one.

What can a niggah do? grin
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Silas6(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2020
walkwithgod:

I love her programs but she talks bad of men
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Kissiemu(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2020
walkwithgod:

Cool Fm, Nigerian Info n Wazobia Fm are one company. They are all in one premises. They are owned by a Lebanese-Nigerian. He also has Cool Link n Chocolate Royale
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by handsomeyinka(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Keraxes:

Which area is that?
Area F!!.
Re: Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies by Sebbs(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2020
Rest in perfect peace Iya Jogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.