Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment (24829 Views)

Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG / Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment / Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by fatymore(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
EastGold:
Good one Otunba Jinjinjin.

Let another set of supporters chop.

TurnByTurn Nigeria Plc

Lol
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by PiggyvestMoney: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
He wan save his constituency allowance
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
kingjoe:
how much for business name

Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by fykes(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
92 aides..... Is he a less privileged handicapped cripple??

Or they want to aid him live his life?
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by VEE2010(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
92 personal staffs for someone elected to the NASS?
Just to sleep send be saying "Hai and Nay" Na wao!
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by One4me: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:

The Senator, Nicholas Tofomowo announced the disengagement of the aides on Friday.
According to the Senator, the sack of 92 non-statutory political aides take effect from July 24, 2020.

The 92 aides were appointed last year shortly after He won the Senatorial election in 2019.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/24/breaking-ondo-senator-sacks-over-90-aides/

What is the useless Senator doing with 92 Aides!?
Honestly, this Democracy has become something else, A SCAM.

Even if he owns a Company, how many workers will he employ?

I look forard to Good and Patriotic Officers routing out and finishing-off all these looters calling themselves Politicians.... and then re-establishing a clean Democracy, a New Constitution and re-sating Regionalism, within 15Months at the Maximum
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by maxiart2(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
EastGold:

TurnByTurn Nigeria Plc
grin grin
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by ghettokid1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
softset:
Nigeria is a sick country
I swear
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by foreshore(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by seborrhic: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
SaintBeehot:
The system is too expensive to run, 92 aides for what?? We truly are not ready for any change.
If he was paying them about 30k, which is most likely,those 92 aides would amount to just under N3million.
For a senator that is earning close to 45-100million per quarter,asides other millions from constituency allowance,u can see that's chicken change.
Most of them after political office can hardly employ 5 people and pay them even that meagre 30k regularly.
Political office money is cheap,huge and not accountable.
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by SavageResponse(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
He wants to give another set opportunity to come and chop grin
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by teamsynergy: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Wahala dey oo
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by teamsynergy: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2020
smiley
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by chachanga: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2020
ghettokid1:

some people just dey see demselves as god, how can 1 person have 92 aides+

His brain is out on loan. He himself does nothing.

It's obvious every speech, every report, every analysis, all assessments etc upon which he bases and administers his constitutional duties is facilitated these guys.

He himself sees nothing except through the glaucomatous lenses of these opportunistic leeches; no wonder Naija is so screwed.

Prince Edward Island, here in Canada, the Minister For Health of our Province does not work with more than 5 aides.

What is happening to Nigeria? You're simply not rich enough for such executive wastes. It will tell on the economic progress and people's welfare later.
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by InvertedHammer: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2020
/
He sacked 92 aides.
It didn't say that he sacked all...for those who think 92 is too many.
/
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by errandsbyphina(f): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Na make dem no sack me, naim make me dey hustle so!!

I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world, at your doorstep!!!. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
Let me be your personal shopper!!!! I am available for any sort of errand you may need
*Natural Fufu Powder
*Natural Dry Pap (Blend of your choice of corns)
*Natural Dried Starch (Niger Deltans Delicacy)
*Natural Palm Oil and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
* Well Spiced Fried Snail or Raw Snails
*Neatly Picked Crayfish and Prawns
*PepperSoup and Banga Spices
*Real Ijebu Garri (To Kon) and Delta Yellow Garri
*Original Shea/Cocoa Butter
*Locust Beans (Iru)
*African Black Soap and Organic 2in1 Shampoo
*Foodstuffs Locally Gotten
WhatsApp: +2348066829967
Email: errandsbyphina@gmail.com

Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2020
A senator.having 92 aids what for??

What is the work of a senator
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2020
post=92070664:
92 aides?!
Last week, it was almost 200 aides that one of these foolish politicians sacked.

Who knows how many they still have left.
Some politicians and leaders in saner climes will read somw news concerning our country and will refused to believe what they are reading.

The only positive we can see in this as positive minded people that we are, is that ... they are atleast doing the right thing...

A Chinese proverb says ....

无论走错路多远,都回头

(Translation)

'No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road.....................TURN BACK'!!

Go and hide your face you are to be blamed for anything happening in Nigeria today.
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by Otsam(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2020
ghettokid1:

Now you see why our politicians can’t do without corruption. What is one man doing with 92 aids? What are they aiding? Now his constituents will be wondering if he’s getting their allowance/allocation not knowing he has almost 88 non-statutory staff that must be paid. If this one becomes the president, he will have minister for aids o because he may have to employ half of a state as aids.
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by HRMK: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2020
I GUESS THAT SHULD BE HIS OWN WAY OF EMPLOYING PEOPLE BY N-POWER.....HAHAHA.........
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by hatiri(m): 1:08am On Jul 25, 2020
92 dats much na.naija my country which way
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by Gval123: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2020
How can a senator have 92 aids in one year? that is: he probably had 9-10 each month. crazy country with crazy govt= poverty, lawlessness and killing unnecessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by subcbouy: 2:15am On Jul 25, 2020
EastGold:

TurnByTurn Nigeria Plc
A typical African voice:" Let another set of supporters chop" Kontinew! politics of chop I chop man go belle full.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by Clothingonline9(m): 3:09am On Jul 25, 2020
SaintBeehot:
The system is too expensive to run, 92 aides for what?? We truly are not ready for any change.
I don’t support it but he use his money to pay them no provision for that in the National Assembly to employ more than 3 aid
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by mjabdulk: 4:38am On Jul 25, 2020
He might have the best reason of doing such. I will advise him compensate them with handsome and profitable investment so to avoid sitting stranded without noting doing.
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by Russi: 5:47am On Jul 25, 2020
House of Reps has the highest turnover of Hon members. They use and dump to taste the seat. These are just some of the toilet paper gang. They were relevant for the elections struggle.

Same reason why he will be unlikely to return next election 2023

ghettokid1:

Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by dheaven: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2020
GboyegaD:
What is he using that number of aides for? The level of madness in our country is outrageous.
You guys does not understand how politics works hence all these questions. Even Americans have many aides.
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by SaintBeehot(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2020
seborrhic:

If he was paying them about 30k, which is most likely,those 92 aides would amount to just under N3million.
For a senator that is earning close to 45-100million per quarter,asides other millions from constituency allowance,u can see that's chicken change.
Most of them after political office can hardly employ 5 people and pay them even that meagre 30k regularly.
Political office money is cheap,huge and not accountable.
There's no way they won't be tempted to steal. Because I don't may be the federal government still make allocation for the 92 aides; if they do, it makes no sense.
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by SaintBeehot(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Clothingonline9:

I don’t support it but he use his money to pay them no provision for that in the National Assembly to employ more than 3 aid
So my brother where do you expect a senator to get money in order to fund the kind of stupid system he runs if he does not steal from his consistuency.
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by RichBoy247: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2020
uuzba:
People just be playing with Aids.
You don't know Aids is an incurable disease?
Aids?
Haba..
Make una remove all the Aids O.

Ba Turenchi?
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by Zagee: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Baba has sent the boys!! Twalé
Re: Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment by zoezoelogistics(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Please what exactly is he doing with 92 aides. This is absolutely insane.
Very typical of Nigerian politicians.

I invite you to accept Jesus in case you haven’t done so yet.
He loves you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.