Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Crime\ Yahoo Boy Died Before The Day Of Completion Of Sacrifice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime\ Yahoo Boy Died Before The Day Of Completion Of Sacrifice (690 Views)

This 2 Years Old Boy Died In School Drinking Snipper In Lokoja; See Full Story / Crime! Yahoo Boy Caught With Two Barbecued Human Hands In Ekiti State (video) / Boy Died While Being Punished By His Mother And Brothers For Spoiling His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime\ Yahoo Boy Died Before The Day Of Completion Of Sacrifice by RynaShubie(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dem know who dem dey find.. Me i made my home comfy, i no dey commot sef, no friends. i live alone and my hustle na coded.. Til today gan my paddy's wey still dey hood no know say i get ride but them don do plenty show off pa and plenty of dem don jam effc agbako but mi as omo ogbon mo code pa

1 Like

Re: Crime\ Yahoo Boy Died Before The Day Of Completion Of Sacrifice by Humanoid01(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
P
R
E
M
I
U
M

T
E
A
R
S.
Re: Crime\ Yahoo Boy Died Before The Day Of Completion Of Sacrifice by ArcFresky(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Whats wrong with op?

Shaa let me build your house for you.

1 Like

Re: Crime\ Yahoo Boy Died Before The Day Of Completion Of Sacrifice by morakakin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
RynaShubie:

Dem know who dem dey find.. Me i made my home comfy, i no dey commot sef, no friends. i live alone and my hustle na coded.. Til today gan my paddy's wey still dey hood no know say i get ride but them don do plenty show off pa and plenty of dem don jam effc agbako but mi as omo ogbon mo code pa

You code pa,but you come social media dey cast your self.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lord Chosen has Issued A Statement to debunk the viral rape scandal / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (photos) / Father Of 4 Rapes 11 Year Old Girl, 3 Others In Imo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.