Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Special Offers For Truckers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Offers For Truckers (280 Views)

How To Use SPECIAL OFFERS To Increase Sales / Drayage Truckers & Their Roles In The Supply Chain / Hire Trucks Online With Ease - Www.truckers.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Offers For Truckers by OKOATA(m): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello Dear Truckers, I would like to go straight to the point.

1. 15-20 of 30tonnes. purpose: sand filling.location: sagamu to ijebu ode express way(10km). duration: 3months.we fuel d truck,we pay drivers allowance.we work frm monday- sat, payment is twice a week.we pay 12k for a trip,and u go 6trips in a day.

2. 15-20 of 30 tonnes of dumping truck ,material : silica.loading: idogo, offloading:igbesa, 70k per day,frm monday to fri. We provide accomodation, driver allowance 5k,fuel.

3. 30 tonnes dumping truck capacity preferable .This is use to carry big stones or sand. To carry product(gypsum or cricket ) from Apapa to Igbesa Area. price is 2500 per tonnes. you will get fuel by yourself and also pay ur driver yourself

4. redeem side , they are to carry sand from one place to another(10km distance) we will provide fuel,the price is 5k per trip.if they decide to work over night it is allowed. We need 20 tonnes capacity dumping truck. Contact 08189964264 on WhatsApp or call.

(1) (Reply)

Chymall Has Come And Stay ,earned Every Ten Day From Home / AUTO: I Have 400k As Budget And I Seriously Need To Buy Mini Bus Call Korope / A Genuine Crude Oil Agent Seller Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.