Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) (1211 Views)

NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu / Hon Benjamin Kalu Elected Deputy Speaker Of House Of Reps Unopposed / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by BleedingPen: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
The Abia-born entrepreneur, Miss Prosper Chidinma Erem, who was recently honoured with Leather Works Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprise (MSME) national merit award, has met with Hon. Benjamin Kalu, member representing Bende Federal Constituency of Abia state.

Igbere TV reports that Miss Erem, creative director of Proach Shoes, Aba, was on Thursday at the National Assembly office of Hon. Kalu, who doubles as Reps spokesperson, to present the Federal Government merit award she recently bagged.

Speaking with Igbere TV over the visit, Miss Erem described Hon. Benjamin Kalu as her role model, which she said informed of her decision to present and show the award to the lawmaker.

The federal lawmaker, on his part, promised to become Proach Shoes brand ambassador, pledging to give all the necessary assistance needed for Erem to succeed, and within his reach.

The visibly elated Reps spokesperson could not hold back his excitement as he expressed joy at what the Abia young lady is doing. Proach shoe is domiciled in Aba, Abia State.

Hon. Kalu further pledged to preach and market Proach Shoes to other members of the House of Representatives including the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila.

Miss Erem and her team could not hold back their joy as Hon. Kalu displayed humility and willingness to help them grow and achieve more as young entrepreneurs.

“For Proach Shoes, this is just the beginning of good things to come,” the brand’s creative director and awardee, Miss Chidinma Erem told Igbere TV, in Abuja.

Reacting, a Southeastern political observer said, “his(Ben Kalu) kind and comfortable acceptance of lady Erem and her team was top notch and a reminder of 'Nwanne di na mba' mantra.”

Miss Erem is a native of Ohafia in Abia State. She has been to Cairo, Egypt to showcase her brand and leather works in the Intra-Africa Trade fair. The shoemaker girl will be embarking on a 75-day TV reality show christened ‘ThinkNaijaTV’ in August, 2020.

https://igberetvnews.com/1359316/abia-born-lady-shoemaker-meets-hon-benjamin-kalu-photos/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by BleedingPen: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by kinglaxon: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Naa this kin lady we de call OXIDIZING UNIT and not a REDUCING UNIT

The real healthy slay queen
Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by LadySarah: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2020
I have seen her works. Very magnificent and soft. The type we women should get for our partners as surprises or on birthdays.

She is doing well.
Thank you for making Abia proud.
Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by PIMPAR: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Weldone my sister
Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by LadySarah: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2020
She was awarded courtesy of the Vice presidents office on leather works category.
I think she was one of those sponsored by the Abia state government yrs ago to China to learn shoe making.
One dogged fighter. More wins

1 Like

Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by realstars: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2020
If You Climbe A Good Tree, They Will Push You Up. That Is A Good One From Her, And A Big Challange To Others.
Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by Exmilitant(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Congrats to the made in Aba shoe entreprenuer But, rich igbos prefer Gucci and Prada.

Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by jom28gy(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2020
That's good, infact,I need one
Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by Vyzz: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Mad respect to her
Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by potent5(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2020
I need a pair of shoes or two. How can I order?
Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by LadySarah: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2020
potent5:
I need a pair of shoes or two. How can I order?

You can message her on fb. Prosper Nma Erem.
Re: Abia-born Lady Shoemaker Meets Hon. Benjamin Kalu (photos) by Ikeast(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Oluwa don pick her call.
Baba abeg double our hustlez....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Veritable Prove We Are Worse Than The Govt. We Criticize(pics) / Nigeria May Turn Completely Into Somalia By 2023 / We’re Coming To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities – 400 Northern Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.