Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is Sterling Global Investment For Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Sterling Global Investment For Real? (618 Views)

AGFX Global Investment / Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Dw-arerben Global Investment / Arerben Global Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sterling Global Investment For Real? by iparipa: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Please is any body here investing with Sterling Global Investment.
I don't know how I joined the group on telegram , I guess I was added by God knows who.
But the point is that people have been claiming to be catching out their return on investment ROI and presently, there is a promo for new members. This gives x3 of the capital within 24 hrs .Old members are not entitled to the promo but can continue with normal investment plan which matures in one week.
It is quite attractive but I am sceptical about their claims and the so called testimonies on the plat form.
Please fellow Nairalanders, does any one of you know this group well, please enlighten me on that.
I would appreciate your comments.
Re: Is Sterling Global Investment For Real? by yak(m): 1:41am On Jul 25, 2020
iparipa:
I don't know how I joined the group on telegram , I guess I was added by God knows who.
But the point is that people have been claiming to be catching out their return on investment ROI and presently, there is a promo for new members. This gives x3 of the capital within 24 hrs .Old members are not entitled to the promo but can continue with normal investment plan which matures in one week.
It is quite attractive but I am sceptical about their claims and the so called testimonies on the plat form.
Please fellow Nairalanders, does any one of you know this group well, please enlighten me on that.

ask ursef "what business wld they do with the money that yields 3 times it capital within 24hrs?
if u have money u wish to throw away, look for less privileged ppl and give them

1 Like

Re: Is Sterling Global Investment For Real? by Nezzjnr: 2:25am On Jul 25, 2020
iparipa:
Fleeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Sterling Global Investment For Real? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:57am On Jul 25, 2020
yak:

ask ursef "what business wld they do with the money that yields 3 times it capital within 24hrs?
if u have money u wish to throw away, look for less privileged ppl and give them

I wonder why some people can’t make use of
their God giving brain.

2020 and someone still asking if he should invest on scams and Ponzi schemes !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N150k Writing News And Articles On Opera News Hub / Spend Above $100 On Your Card / Make 749k A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.