Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair (3137 Views)

View Olla V9,and See What Is Called Phone / OLLA V9 Pro Specification And Price / Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by tospel: 1:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Can someone please recommend where to get my olla phone repair in either Lagos or Ibadan.

For over months now after purchase, their service centre are telling me Covid 419 stories and it's effect on their accessories cargo delay.

Anybody with a helpful information shouldn't hesitate to chat me up or drop the engineer details.

Thanks and Regards
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by Rouyan(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Hi, have you been able to fix the phone? if yes kindly recommend the engr for me.

I had similar issue with the phone Olla V9 Pro Screen breakage. Want to replace it.

thank you
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2020
same problem too, olla M1 Lite screen touch problem
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by HighWITCH: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
tospel:
Can someone please recommend where to get my olla phone repair in either Lagos or Ibadan.

For over months now after purchase, their service centre are telling me Covid 419 stories and it's effect on their accessories cargo delay.

Anybody with a helpful information shouldn't hesitate to chat me up or drop the engineer details.

Thanks and Regards

How did you sort the issue? Any service parts yet?
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by micfred(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
pls can u help me with the details of their service centre?
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by micfred(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
tospel:

Thanks and Regards

pls assist with the details of their service centre here in Nigeria if u know any.
thanks
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by tospel: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2021
I'm thinking of going to computer village to try my luck. Someone actually recommended Play at Mokola, went there, but was told they don't have the part. I've to make such resolution and move down there when privileged.
micfred:

pls assist with the details of their service centre here in Nigeria if u know any.
thanks
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2021
If you still haven't fixed your Olla V9pro screen yet. Chat me on Whatsapp@08144127236 so that I can guide you on what to do.
PS: I just fixed mine last month.
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2021
To all those having issues with their OLLA V9 PRO Screen, feel free to message on WhatsApp @ 08144127236. I fixed mine last month and I could help you out only if you want me to do that.

I've attached a screenshot from my phone to act as evidence that I'm using OLLA V9 PRO��

Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by Veiniously: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2021
I am looking for olla m8 plus battery
Re: Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hit me up on WhatsApp lemme tell you how to get it

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Files Between PC And Your Android Device With Xender / Top Android App For Music And Videos Lovers / Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro (specs, Price And Release Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.