Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Prisonbreakseason6 !!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prisonbreakseason6 !!! (231 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prisonbreakseason6 !!! by 01pudesseld: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2020
It’s official: The brothers will be back on your screen soon !!!
From the Producer, Paul T. Scheuring: If you must know, I finished the 601 script.

#PrisonBreakSeason6

Fox Developing ‘New Iteration’ of ‘Prison Break’

prison break fox wentworth miller
A new season of “Prison Break” is in the works at Fox, the network revealed Thursday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour.

“We are developing a new iteration of ‘Prison Break,'” said Michael Thorn, president of entertainment for Fox. “It’s in very early stages of development, but we’re really excited about it.”

The phrase “new iteration” calls to mind the network’s recent new installment of “24,” which saw Corey Hawkins take over as the lead character of the series that was previously led by Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer. Thorn went on to say that he expects both Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller to return should the show come back for another installment.

“We just heard the pitch…a couple of weeks ago, an approach to the next chapter,” he said. “But we don’t even have an outline for the pilot yet. I fully expect both brothers will be involved in the series, assuming that they’re all available. There’s a lot to figure out when you’re bringing back the cast of a show where they all have busy careers.”

The fifth season of “Prison Break” aired for nine episodes beginning last April. It averaged a 1.0 rating in adults 18-49 and 2.6 million viewers per episode in Live+Same Day, but saw significant lift in delayed viewing.

Re: Prisonbreakseason6 !!! by uboma(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Prison Break is one of my favourites, I never get tired seeing it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop Bbnaija / Meek Mill And Long Time Girlfriend, Milan Haris Go Their Separate Ways / Watch Latest Fast And Furious 9 2020 On Youtube Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.