Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! (3631 Views)

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Barkono: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
www.dailysquib.co.uk/entertainment/

Please could anybody help double check on this?
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
Who cares what a stupid girl does . If she like let her worship satan.
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Barkono: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
I said, double check please. Afterall Satan is God's creation.
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by googles: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2011

And errr. . . how does this affect the 2011 presidential elections ? undecided
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Afam4eva(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
googles:

And errr. . . how does this affect the 2011 presidential elections ? undecided

What do you mean by that.

Don't you know that Paris hilton's father is the owner of hilton hotels one of the supporters of GEJ aka Odechukwu. What do you expect the christian elecorate to do when they find out they're voting for someone who has a link to the father of a muslim.
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Jarus(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
[b]"She has been toying with the idea for quite a while now and when she was imprisoned at Century Regional Detention Facility in 2007, she encountered a few people who had already converted," Mr Brinkham said.

By converting to the Muslim faith, Paris Hilton has decided to shun her old life as a celebrity skank.

Speaking from an Islamic study retreat in Jeddah, she said: "I have now found total peace in my life. Before, I used to be known as an STD-ridden streetwalker , a 'hoe' and a person of loose morals, but now, things have changed. Allah be praised."

Hollywood Jihad

Ms Hilton plans to return to Los Angeles next week to start her own Islamic school in the middle of Beverly Hills.

"Forget Scientology or Kaballah. This is the religion to be in now. I'm not going to be wearing a piece of red string on my wrist or walk around like a robot talking to Xenu. Islam is the new must-have religion. and I'm going to spread the word of the Koran to everyone," an excited Paris Hilton said.

Paris Hilton also plans to change her name to 'Tahirah' which means 'Pure, chaste' in Arabic. Her Islamic school will open in July and is set to become a popular Hollywood spiritual haunt for many celebrities.[/b]
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by googles: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
afam4eva:

What do you mean by that.

Don't you know that Paris hilton's father is the owner of hilton hotels one of the supporters of GEJ aka Odechukwu. What do you expect the christian elecorate to do when they find out they're voting for someone who has a link to the father of a muslim.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Afam4eva(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
This is uttterly ridiculous. I wonder how the MODS on Nairaland think. How can you move this topic to the Islam section because it has Islam on it. No disrespect to Muslims. But this topic should be moved to the celebrity section. It's common sense.
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Jarus(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
Much as I considered sending it to Celebrity section while moving it, there is clearly nothing wrong in having it here.
THis involves religious conversion and clearly fits here.
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Afam4eva(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
Jarus:

Much as I considered sending it to Celebrity section while moving it, there is clearly nothing wrong in having it here.
THis involves religious conversion and clearly fits here.

First and foremost it involves a CELEBRITY Paris hilton. Which may not even be known by majority of the muslims on here.
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Jarus(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
I agree with you. I'm moving it to Celeb section.
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
And if she converts to Islam nko? undecided

Abegiii, make she let us hear word jare cos she's still an attention seeking LovePeddler
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2011
semid4lyfe:

And if she converts to Islam nko? undecided
Abegiii, make she let us hear word jare cos she's still an attention seeking LovePeddler

Shikena!
+ i guess the economic crunch is taking a bite. Afterall she still appears in parties at a much lower fee. dropped from $50k to just $5k. I guess she has to wait till her billionair father dies. undecided
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by favouredjb(f): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
like googles said,how does it affect the price of gari in the market?

if she likes,make she worship satan,i hope they ll pardon her sex tape
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by tosinaded(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
how does this affect the price of stock fish?
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Pennywise(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
Did her handlers tell her she cant wake up one morning and unconvert from islam?

I am sure the Jihadists will like to make a high profile example
Re: The Freemason Gal, Paris Hilton Converts To Islam! by Hardballer(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
tosinaded@:

how does this affect the price of stock fish?
favouredjb:

like googles said,how does it affect the price of gari in the market?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Confesses: "I Didn't Love My Husband" / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe-gentry Birthday Party / Angela Okorie's New Look (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.