Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup (44803 Views)

Barcelona Face Juve As Psg Meet Man United ULC 2020/21 Draw / Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona / PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by 9jayes: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by sammysneh(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
mtcheew farmers league

1 Like

Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Worldlighttt247(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
...Am a professional painter good in all aspects kinds of art and painting works, all at very affordable price! for more information you can contact or WhatsApp me on this number 09067654146, and moreover i can work at anywhere just contact me to talk better

2 Likes

Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
PSG is essentially the only serious football club in France
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Thriftwholesale: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Almost new mac book laptop/phones imported from Dubai. All laptop/phones are very clean and in perfect working condittions, some are slightest used. Selling with charger, and some with cartons....

Hurry 4 products remaining

MacBook Air 2017(2 pieces left) 370k
Spec:128gb SSD 8gb Ram, Core i5, 13.3 inch

Mac Book Air (2018) 500k
Spec: 256gb SSD, 8gb ram with carton and complete accessories

Mac book pro 700k
Prices are negotiable to resellers

Phones available are
Samsung A40/(64/4) rose gold
Price 80k
IPhone 8plus (256gig) black very very clean
Price 180k

Hurry call 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1

All laptop with warranty and with charger. Very very clean

Location Lagos
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Prenonjebose: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
29 goals in 33 matches. Hmm, very impressive.
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Btruth: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Untainted007:
Corona virus will soon be a thing of the past. Everything in life has time and season so said my Bible.
I believed.
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Ebenezar2O2O: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
sammysneh:
mtcheew farmers league
what's the meaning of this farmers league stuff.
I've been seeing it but I don't understand, can someone please put me through
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Leonbonapart(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dujardin:

It was a collective decision imposed on them by the French government.

Btw I hope to see Mbape in UCL next month.
stupid collective decision. Corona virus doesn't even exist
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by 4tomandchi: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good one for football. God heal the world.
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by EmekaBlue(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
gibzzhd:
Neymar back with a bang.And some Chelsea people would be comparing him to hazard.Hazard can't even train with him.Only Messi and Ronaldo Tops Neymar in this era
Hazard cant even train with him?!

e remain for you to worship am
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Hezzyluv: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
gibzzhd:

Neymar looks unserious to you but he sure gets the goals and assist more than many you term SERIOUS

Don't mind him. As if Mbappe plays football then Neymar
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by miqos02(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
cool
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
punisha:
How can one person have 12 masks...
1 in each car in case I forget.
5 in d house.
3 in the office.
Don't even know where the other two are...
I'm tired Biko... This is not how to live.

U get 4 cars niyen ooo. Come show me the way abeg
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by sammysneh(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
it means one man league or it's kinda easy for psg
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by loudsmoker419: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
They should just be giving psg all the domestic titles before the season starts Biko

no competition.... that is why they are never mentally prepared to win UCL! Tho I hope they win this year's own cos of star boy mbappe!
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
France has successfully denied Lawandoski his award.

Politics of East Eastern European politics
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by uniquetechng: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
gibzzhd:
Neymar back with a bang.And some Chelsea people would be comparing him to hazard.Hazard can't even train with him.Only Messi and Ronaldo Tops Neymar in this era
Suarez say hi
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by rafaelgbenga(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
gibzzhd:
who mentioned hazard name in the post now, they use comparison do una ni, if it’s not Igbo and Yoruba it will be Christians and Muslims
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by olowodara(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2020

Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
wait oooo!!! Nigeria league never wan start?

anyway why should I ask self after all na Dem dey cut person bet slip pass...
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kobicove:
PSG is essentially the only serious football club in France

Honestly, they are the only football club most people outside France actually know... Smh!!!

Thank Italy is moving out of that One-team domination gradually!!!
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Sonfethopia: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:

Lol, they call it famers league because they think most of the players of the league r not up to standard and should be doing farming. PSG now is full of starts the others team are no where near them. Very easily for them to win. Thats y famers league.
Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by Gabkosh: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
logon599:
Nice one France. Whoever made the final decision to end Ligue 1 early must have gone through a lot of regret all these while. NEVER be pressured by people's emotions into taking a decision in the heat of the moment, it usually won't turn out well when the dust settles.

Have you ever asked questions of uncertainty like "can I possibly get a world standard building design without breaking my pocket?" Well we've satisfactorily answered that question for over a 100 Nigerian clients and counting. Contact today for yours (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Which software you use. I want to learn more. See my own design

Re: Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup by AustineJohn908(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
4tomandchi:
Good one for football. God heal the world.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 2) On 26th February 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.