Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC (20441 Views)

Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by Talknochip(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
APC/PDP are All bunch of Shameless, ideologically bereft clowns parading themselves as people with vision!

Believe these loss lots @ your own peril.
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by akdjr(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Next person is Saraki. I don't know the exact date he intend to declare fully but the plan is already on. Anyone can screenshot this.

1 Like

Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by TheFirstOne: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by GeneralKoko(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
E shock them?? Nigerian politicians are a different breed grin

Please I need Dispatch Riders ooo. For a delivery company. Interested and Qualified candidates should send a text to the number in my signature. I will reply immediately.

Good morning, I would have sent you a PM but I don't have data now .
You're looking for dispatch riders at what location?
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by PrimeWatermark: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2020
GeneralKoko:

Good morning, I would have sent you a PM but I don't have data now . You're looking for dispatch riders at what location?
Berger, Festac and Ikeja. Thanks
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by benobyeze(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
All these jumping from party to party should stop. In the civilized world this kind of thing don't happen.

1 Like

Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by alizma: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Another mole planted into APC on an undercover mission.
Who is in PDP that will plant a mole in APC. Do think that the likes of Dogara considers Atiku to be a good politician for whom he would gladly run political errand for? Probably you don't know the meaning of mole in another man's camp.
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by earnit3: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
really
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by DTaj: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Now the fools in PDP are saying that Dogara has no political value! There are so many daft hypocrites in that evil PDP!

Only two weeks ago, he was the Chairman of the PDP Governorship Screening Committee for Ondo State and he did the job successfully and the Ondo primaries held!

Even now, his (Dogara's) name is clearly stated, in number 22, on the list of the National Campaign Council for Edo State Governorship Election for Obaseki! That list was published in all the major newspapers in Nigeria last week! Meanwhile, the smart guy met Buhari and returned to the APC two days after the publication of that list! LOL!

PDP won't know what hit them when their so-called henchmen start returning to the APC.

Bukola Saraki is next! He's on his way back to the APC. They will leave the rotten shell of that party for Atiku to "come again" ahead of 2023 elections...
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by DTaj: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Now the fools in PDP are saying that Dogara has no political value! There are so many daft hypocrites in that evil PDP!

Only two weeks ago, Dogara was the Chairman of the PDP Governorship Screening Committee for Ondo State and he did the job successfully and the Ondo primaries held!

Even now, his (Dogara's) name is clearly stated, in number 22, on the list of the National Campaign Council for Edo State Governorship Election for Obaseki! That list was published in all the major newspapers in Nigeria last week! Meanwhile, the smart guy met Buhari and returned to the APC two days after the publication of that list! LOL!

PDP won't know what hit them when their so-called henchmen start returning to the APC.

Bukola Saraki is next! He's on his way back to the APC. They will leave the rotten shell of that party for Atiku to "come again" ahead of 2023 elections...
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by DTaj: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Talknochip:
APC/PDP are All bunch of Shameless, ideologically bereft clowns parading themselves as people with vision!

Hypocrite! We know your type! Your antecedents are clear. When politicians defect to APC you'd shout that "all politicians are the same, they are thieves!" However, when they defect to PDP, you'd praise them and start jubilating and insulting Buhari!

Hypocrites of the highest order. PDP clowns...
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by DTaj: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Talknochip:

Hypocrite! We know your type! Your antecedents are clear. When politicians defect to APC you'd shout that "all politicians are the same, they are thieves!" However, when they defect to PDP, you'd praise them and start jubilating and insulting Buhari!

Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by bizzibodi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
There will be more shocks for PDP when Atiku port back to APC since Buhari is contesting no more.
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by Talknochip(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
DTaj:

mumu... Check all my posts, I have never supported any party.... Oniranu lasan

Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by Talknochip(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
DTaj:

Smh... The last time I went out to cast a vote was in 2007!!

You just sit in one corner and conclude you know people.... Smh... Ewu Gambia. Bunsuru gabas
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by Obec70(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
This got to show Nigerian politicians are after their selfish interests! Imagine Dogara despite the almost total collapse of governance exhibited by APC FG. This man muster the courage to go back to APC, am afraid the future is very very blink! The citizenry should stand up and put all this people where they belong after all we not foreigners. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by heysquare(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Shocked for what? Has he not been quarantined enough? Abeg free this man from your isolation centre!
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by feedthenation(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Politics is personal for Nigerian politician, they don't care about the electorates...Dogara is on a peace moving mission for the likes of Bukola Saraki and others to rejoin APC at a latter date.
Re: Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC by Bigchristo: 6:34am On Jul 26, 2020
odiks:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shock-in-pdp-as-dogara-returns-to-apc.html
Such news shouldn’t shock them because politicians are like ashawo they go for who has the money and power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom / Anambra Election: Moghalu To IPOB "Your Tactics Are Harming Igbos Greatly" / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.