Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari (14558 Views)

Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by OmoDavido(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Karlifate: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Are you expecting him to cry? The Resident Defence Counsels for PDP on the internet will do that. cheesy
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Basoenewokoma:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dogaras-return-to-apc-excites-buhari-says-buni/%3famp=1

Nigerians stop killing yourselves over nonsense. Political parties in Africa are mere platforms for contesting election and looting our treasuries. Whoever wins takes all and libel others as criminals. Our political parties have no ideology like the US counterpart. No matter the outcome of election in US, there's nothing like defection, they stick together and plan together because of their common ideology. Forget about politicians and get busy to meet your ends meet. All the parties are all occupied by Nigerians and they have just one aim(to win and loot our treasury) so don't begin to think one political party is better of. The people in APC or PDP are not Cameroonians , but Nigerians
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by loydsis(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2020
post=92079427:
Prostitute politicians everywhere.

Same politicians some youths without brain kill themselves about online.

All of us @[/color] only stand with and support OUR DARLING DADDY and his amiable Vice President, AKA STARBOY.
Those are the ones you can see us stand with gidigba all the time.
Even as some swines that support a world renowned thief (according to [color=#990000]TIME MAGAZINE
) castigate us everyday for not supporting the criminal they support.

With these sets of youths, the future of our darling nation looks effing bleak men.

Say no to Political PROSTITUTES .

Let's join hands to move our nation forward.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
you are a big fool.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Cyberterror: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Kobicove:
Ashawo politician... he will still jump ship again once the wind changes direction grin
Hahaha. He has seen that PDP is going nowhere in 2023.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Freebills12: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2020
RESPECT HIS DECISION
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by hajimosho(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2020
The tax collectors have drained him severely, they have no mercy. lipsrsealed

Welcome back, Hon. Yakubu Dogara.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by medinho: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2020
ItzKennybest67:
rotating same people

I choose never to give up on my fatherland. Tho, battered by many with brazen impunity, stealing and corruption, I choose to be the last man standing for patriotism, integrity, truth, equity and fairness.

I choose to be among the few willing to rewrite our wrongs. I will never join the thieves and pen robbers. I can't fight this all alone but in my little capacity I will make an impact.

If you agree with me in this great task, join us in Our telegram group. @nigerianyouthsaretired

Nigeria is my home and I can't let it remain in ruins.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Ayosman1: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
It surprises me when I see people support APC and PDP....while they live in adject hardship and Poverty....a blessed country with so much wealth but, high percent of her citizens find it difficult to eat three square meal a day...God mercy
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by akdjr(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2020
He has just join back the progressive train. PDP can never return to presidency again! I repeat again!! If PDP start campaign in 2023 and all they try to convince u with to vote for them is about the banditry, kidnapping just don't ask who were behind it all along.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by luluosas(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Clowns. The country is dying as the terrorists you recruited to wipe out Nigerians are having a field day, while you are looking the other way
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Realtalk20: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
No difference between APC and PDP. I won't be surprised if Saraki returns

Exactly they are both the same
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Realtalk20: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Throwback:
Dogara never had a reason to leave the APC like Saraki did.

He never planned to disenfranchise his own party members from voting in the election of principal officers like Saraki did at the Senate that inglorious morning he staged a coup and handed the deputy Senate Presidency to the PDP in June 2015.

All Dogara did was to proceed to contest in a principal election where all the APC members were also present, without gifting any office to the PDP members that also supported him. He only managed to defeat Gbajabiamila who was the party's preferred choice with a handful of votes.

He also easily acceded to the APC's demands on who was to become Majority Leader, Chief Whip etc.

He was never mentioned by the party leadership as being an obstacle to the agenda of the President. He was never attacked politically like Saraki was bedeviled throughout his tenure.

He foolishly chose to follow and exit with a Saraki whose cup of recalcitrance and fraternity with the opposition PDP was already full and certain to be dealt with.

Now he finds himself alone and cannot stand the loneliness.
[/s]

Reading all you wrote told me how senseless you are

You even try to sell dogara as a man with any form of integrity shows you are very dumb

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SET OF THIEVES

But your type is too stupid to understand this

Go back to primary school
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Mars16(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Is a lie Buhari was shocked.

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Basoenewokoma:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dogaras-return-to-apc-excites-buhari-says-buni/%3famp=1
Something tells me there's an inconceivable endgame, because it's just as if the presidency wooed him to come perform a duty. Time will tell.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by mistamexzy(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Nairaland has become a platform for political hypocrisy.

I see the major people who are early to comment and it becomes clear that this platform has been setup to support evil as long as their pockets are lined.

Nigeria will overcome it all when Nigerians are ready to open their eyes.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by paix(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2020
realstars:
A Rolling Stone.
Political prostitution.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by realstars: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
paix:
Political prostitution.
Same Same.

1 Like

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by paix(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
People are dying everyday in Nigeria, the best he can do is to condemn. He's here getting excited over Dogara's defection to the APC. God dey!
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Throwback: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Reading all you wrote told me how senseless you are

You even try to sell dogara as a man with any form of integrity shows you are very dumb

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SET OF THIEVES

But your type is too stupid to understand this

Go back to primary school

I'm talking party politics as it concerns APC and you are here lamenting as though I was the one who made you an unfortunate fellow?

Go and learn decorum.

1 Like

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by mastermaestro(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
No difference between APC and PDP. I won't be surprised if Saraki returns

He will return soon. Anything to keep their fingers in the cookie jar. grin grin
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by Realtalk20: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Throwback:

I'm talking party politics as it concerns APC and you are here lamenting as though I was the one who made you an unfortunate fellow?

Go and learn decorum.

Shut up
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by earnit3: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
really
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
We are shocked by his return to PDP....sorry APC...no APDPC.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by heysquare(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
You mean Dogara just came out of isolation centre?
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari by teabully(m): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Foolish leaders, no ideology, no party faithfulness, nothing, you all lack integrity

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Kicks As Kano Faction Suspends Kwankwaso For "Disrupting Congress" / Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP / President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.