Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Gift Card Creation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gift Card Creation (314 Views)

Let Me Be Your Reliable Picker For All Your Country GIFT CARD At Dope Rate / Earn Up To 1000$ Free Paypal Money, Free Amazon Gift Card Worth 500$, Click Here / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Card Creation by Dvea(f): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello Nairaland I need your help.

So i got this job to make egift cards but I am so confused about it. My question is, after I make the gift cards, how will the money be taken out. What i mean is lets say I make a gift card for 1k now, is there something I need to set up so that the 1k will be taken from an account and whoes account will the money be taken from. I am confused any help will be useful to me.
Re: Gift Card Creation by Ccguy: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Dvea:

So i got this job to make egift cards but I am so confused about it. My question is, after I make the gift cards, how will the money be taken out. What i mean is lets say I make a gift card for 1k now, is there something I need to set up so that the 1k will be taken from an account and whoes account will the money be taken from. I am confused any help will be useful to me.

How can you get a job you have no idea about.

1 Like

Re: Gift Card Creation by bassdow: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ccguy:

How can you get a job you have no idea about.

Though Hilarious, is possible.

Sometimes your job description doesn't necessarily mean you know it all.

By the way I presume OP was interviewed to which He must have passed to have gotten the job.
... and some employers try cutting corners when hiring a position for anything computer related.

Maybe OP was not even hired for a computer position BUT only considered because there was a place in His / Her resume that preaches knowledge of handling computers.

What we don't know is
Re: Gift Card Creation by bassdow: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dvea:

The answer to your question isn't straight forward hence I would suggest you give us a call via +234 09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp) or get in touch with any developer you know as you might need such helps on regular basis.

What you're trying to accomplish though not very clear (even though I have my guesses) is doable.

Just picture Gift Cards like MTN recharge cards.
You make payment (Buy) to have access to the Card which contains a sequence of Random Numbers which you type into your Phone to make a recharge.

There's something somewhere which recognizes those Numbers you Type in - (I doubt you've handled this portion else you would know how to handle the Above)
Re: Gift Card Creation by codeigniter(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
generate a 128 bits int, have a table dedicated to to store those card with it price make sure the card column is marked as unique, when the person want to use it, call select * from table where card_pin = card, if it is on the table return the card and it price, use the card for what ever u want, maybe to increment int on another table then delete the card from the table else the card does not exist

if u Don't still understand then I can help u to write the code

(1) (Reply)

Best Hybrid App Development Services To Enhance Your Business / Software Programmer Needed / Can You Handle API Integration On A Joomla Sms Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.