Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Beans And Rice From North, With Farm Price - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beans And Rice From North, With Farm Price (338 Views)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beans And Rice From North, With Farm Price by isaacoco1: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Okay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to Niger and Kebbi State who are the hub of Beans and Rice in Nigeria respectively... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...
I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for FARM PRICE) and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin and bags of Potatoes. WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSPORT FOR YOU TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA... Your interest is our priority... For more enquiries or pictures chat us up on our social media platforms including WhatsApp.

Call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriend

(1) (Reply)

Better Food For Lagosians! / Get Customized / Personalised Bottle Water .0815 771 2590 / Crusty Pizza @the Tastes Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.