Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (1059 Views)

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX / How Lagos Assembly Is Caging Ambode With Impeachment Threat / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Vicky99(f): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: .. by Ezennwa(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2020
hmm!
Re: .. by heykims(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2020
I like the fact that op is politically neutral. We all know Fayose is a mad man but Fayemi portrayed himself a Saint just like what Buhari did to gain people's support banking on the resentable attitude of the then incumbency.
But they are all the same either APC or PDP, all are pathological liars.
To be fair to Ekiti state govt though, that state is one of the poorest in the country.

1 Like

Re: .. by IamWonderful: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2020
Ok
Re: .. by Vicky99(f): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2020
it's very disheartening our Youths have lost hope on this kind of scenerio... while the workers voice won't be heard because their leaders hv silent them.
Re: .. by UbongCR7(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Ekiti is one of the worse states in the South, can only be compared to Abia.
To think that they have many SANS and Professors oh.

Citizens are not interested in what is happening in Governance at all.

I travel through Ifaki and Ido and I ask my seld if the Governor doesn't see all these bad roads.

Mehn!!!
Re: .. by Vicky99(f): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2020
UbongCR7:
Ekiti is one of the worse states in the South, can only be compared to Abia.
To think that they have many SANS and Professors oh.

Citizens are not interested in what is happening in Governance at all.

I travel through Ifaki and Ido and I ask my seld if the Governor doesn't see all these bad roads.

Mehn!!!
That road is Federal Government Road.

1 Like

Re: .. by gasparpisciotta: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2020
I don’t really like Fayemi’s personality.

He looks and sounds sophisticated enough understand the dynamics of governance but he has an aura of arrogance and seem disconnected from reality.

People like him should be good administrators but greed, selfishness and political grandstanding will always be their problem.

1 Like

Re: .. by gasparpisciotta: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Vicky99:
That road is Federal Government Road.

He has a good relationship with the center, why can’t he leverage on that to fix the road.

Other governors are fixing Federal roads and FG has been reimbursing them.
Re: .. by Vicky99(f): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

He has a good relationship with the center, why can’t he leverage on that to fix the road.

Other governors are fixing Federal roads and FG has been reimbursing them.
No, he prefers to lias with center to get good juicy position after his Governorship tenure.
Re: .. by NnadyAutos: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2020
If actually the state government is owing salary arreas, how do you expect a reasonable government to employ new workers when they are unable to pay old and existing workers.When a worker is promoted,there is always salary increase to the new grade,but this will not be possible where you have salary areas.Why increasing salary or promoting staff when you can't pay old salary.
Re: .. by illicit(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2020
They even sat under the new overhead bridge at it's commission....
They are loafers
Re: .. by Vicky99(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
NnadyAutos:
If actually the state government is owing salary arreas, how do you expect a reasonable government to employ new workers when they are unable to pay old and existing workers.When a worker is promoted,there is always salary increase to the new grade,but this will not be possible where you have salary areas.Why increasing salary or promoting staff when you can't pay old salary.
What was he thinking when he put recruitment advertisement on News paper?.. And asked applicants to pay #1000 naira to apply. Was he sleeping to know there's no money on ground to employ new staffs.
Re: .. by Vicky99(f): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:
They even sat under the new overhead bridge at it's commission....

They are loafers
lol... Really
Re: .. by illicit(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Vicky99:
lol... Really
Yes I was in Ado that day

They moved their sitting from the assembly complex to underbridge to express solidarity with Fayose
Re: .. by Vicky99(f): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

Yes I was in Ado that day

They moved their sitting from the assembly complex to underbridge to express solidarity with Fayose
I'm still trying to find the meaningful things they hv done since they gathered themselves to that Assembly complex.
Re: .. by illicit(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Vicky99:
I'm still trying to find the meaningful things they hv done since they gathered themselves to that Assemble complex.

They are sycophants and rubber stamps.

Players to the gallery.

Only thing they did that I reckon with is the speedy implementation of Amotekun
Re: .. by Vicky99(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

They are sycophants and rubber stamps.

Players to the gallery.

Only thing they did that I reckon with is the speedy implementation of Amotekun
Amotekun is extensive Southwest ambition.
Re: .. by illicit(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Vicky99:
Amotekun is general Southwest ambition.

true. Its active in Ekiti than other Southwest states tho
Re: .. by mrvitalis(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
This is what yorubas need to do more ...speak up against the bad things in your land like igbos ...don't pretend to be fine when u rot inside
Re: .. by Vicky99(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is what yorubas need to do more ...speak up against the bad things in your land like igbos ...don't pretend to be fine when u rot inside
This is what our Youths supposed to understand.... stirred up and challenge underperformed Government in your state and in this country general.

(1) (Reply)

Bode George:Alpha Beta,Toll-Gates & Advert Monopoly To Tinubu Should Be Scrapped / An Attack On Obigbo Is An Attack Against Igbo Community And South As A Whole / Oduduwa: Will There Be Civil Sharia As Yoruba Muslims Have Been Demand, MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.