Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (31410 Views)

Imo State House Of Assembly Is Not On Fire / Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) / Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by IllegalMoney: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, has said that the Police were not involved in the siege on the National Assembly.

He described the siege as ‘a surprise’ to him.

Speaking to State House Correspondents after a closed-door meeting with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo which lasted an hour, IGP Idris said he was yet to be briefed on the development.

The sacked Director General State Security Services (DSS), Lawal Musa Daura, was also at the meeting.

Daura’s sack was announced via a two-paragraph press statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Office of the Acting President, Laolu Akande.

Asked what his opinion was about the siege, IGP Idris said, “I’ve not received the detailed picture of the event. When I have a detailed picture, we’ll make a release about it.”

On whether the Police was involved, he said “Police are not involved.”

http://www.signalng.com/nass-invasion-my-boys-not-involved-igp-idris/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by IllegalMoney: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mad man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by IllegalMoney: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is a disaster

41 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by olasaad(f): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chai!!!see lies cool I don died

48 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by frankzone: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Shameless liars

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by eezeribe(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mr Transmission, what about the invasion of Saraki and Ekweremadu's houses few weeks ago by police officers?
Wasn't that one similar to this one?
Pot for cooking burial rice calling pot for boiling baby's bath water black...

12 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by blackmantis: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
“I’ve not received the detailed picture of the event. When I have a detailed picture, we’ll make a release about it.”

waiting to see the picture

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Mutemenot(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Racoon(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy The president/presidency/appointees, APC & zombies think an average Nigerian is as daft or foolish as they are to accept any lies & bullshit shove down their throats. angry angry angry
Abeg those who have pictures of police involvement today @ the NASS should pleass post it here.Useless IGP.

6 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by IllegalMoney: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
L

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
When we tell them that there is no benefit of having illiterates in power but only shame and disgrace to our dear nation, they argue with us enlightened folks angry

See my signature for your professional article on any niche.

13 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
angry
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Kaycee9242(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
But its possible he wasn't aware after all he is not d DSS DG

3 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by SolutionMee: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
The way you will find yourself in Daura Kingdom Jungle will be surprising as well

See him face

Such a competent fool

9 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by magoo10(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
But the police was aware of the siege on Benue house of assembly.
Same terrorist heading security agencies

3 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by PehaKaso: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by PehaKaso: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
grin grin
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Enoch07: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lie lie
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by jazinogold(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
lol
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by pat077: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
A transmitted surprise indeed grin
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol.
The drama in this Nigeria is just too much.
So the IG can be saying this nonsense?
Smh
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by plainol(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
If it caught you by surprise, then there must have been a break in transmission. grin

4 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Firefire(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
YOU are next, Mr Transmission

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by stano2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mr Transmission Transfusion, this is an act u would obviously be happy to carry out, I'll find it difficult you weren't a part of this, how could you stop lawmakers from transmitting into NASS complex undecided

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by link2ok22: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
So this gullible people are telling us that Saraki controls the DSS, that should b a slap to the dumb man in power that the so called DSS which is the intelligence unit of our security forces is been controlled by his perceived number1 enemy.

Zombies are the greatest mumu of all time. They ain't worthy to be referred to as Zombies.

To Saraki the icon the Primus Inter pares.
Controller of our security forces
Controller of the national assembly
Controller of Kwara state
Controller of the federal republic of Nigeria
Destroyer of Zombies.

You Surely deserve some accolades

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Runaway: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Stories for Buhari
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by sureheaven(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki, Atiku and others new what they did in PDP and destroyed the party.

They’re also using same method to also destroy APC but their evil act has bn bursted.

Saraki is over desperate and over ambitious, he will go down more than he expects.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by saraki2019(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhari and fg always proving saint, i am holier than you , mhm

2 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Mekanus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Everybody is denying involvement in this case, I wonder who ordered the mission now.

4 Likes

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by HypocriticalMod: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Liar

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) / Children Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Voters In Borno Community (Photos) / Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.