Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet (804 Views)

Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by weIMPORT: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2020
A restaurant in the United States of America has lashed out at stubborn customers in a notice which reads: God will block your blessings, after customers repeatedly block their toilet.

The notice was seen in Finger Licking Restaurant on Bissonet Street in Houston, Texas. It warned customers against blocking their toilet and placed a curse on anyone who does so.

"God will block your blessings if you keep blocking the toilet with excess tissue," the notice reads.

It adds:

"Use minimal amount of tissue and throw excesses in the trash can provided. Use the trash can provided for sanitary pad. baby diaper, and wipes and hand towel."

A shocked customer who saw the sign said the notice is "so inappropriate" and added that it's even more shocking that such was seen in the United States of America.

https://lailasnews.com/god-will-block-your-blessings-us-restaurant-to-customers/

lalasticlala

Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by Nukilia: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2020
The manager must be Nigerian grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2020
grin
The manager is probably a Nigerian grin
Probably a Christian too grin

1 Like

Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by Righteousness89(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Reminds Me of a notice I saw on the wall in Lagos..

They had Written

Don't urinate here By Order.... still it continued

Don't Urinate here! 5000 Fine... People didn't here

Don't Urinate Here! 5000 fine and Dirty Slap... People still came there at night and did their thing

Finally it was Changed to

Pls Urinate Here! We need your Urine!!

The Place suddenly became Clean..

1 Like

Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by GudluckIBB(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Nukilia:

AsweartuGod grin

1 Like

Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Trust Nigerians to represent everywhere they go
1)Piss here pls herbalist Wan use urine

2)i will be unfortunate if I dump refuse here(na dem o not me)

3)you will not reap the fruits of your labor if you dump refuse here.
Like how do they even come up with these heavy duty curses self?

Was coming from cotonou sometimes ago and when we got to ogun state, I no fit hold my purge again. Rain was falling heavily and funny enough, I was putting on white on white on white.
Was initially forming hard guy but person wey dey purge no dey choose toilet o.
Driver stop abeg I Wan shit. Immediately, I turn 2pac,all eyes on me. Got to the road side and saw the sign YAGBE SIBI KO SOFO AYERAYE. (SHIT here and be unfortunate)
Well, I pupu there cos the option is just two, shit there or shit for body.

Brethren, I rebuke curse from ogun till I reach ilorin ni o

2 Likes

Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by thesicilian: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Nukilia:
African's and their descendants in general are like that.

1 Like

Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by doggedfighter(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Finger licking
Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by hisgrace090: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
This remind me of visitor that once visited my place and nearly finished my t paper roll to clean up, I was like what? After noticing that my roll of paper is almost gone.
Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by Wigetsolar: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin.
Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by allen113: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
nawa o
Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by newharddrives(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
You sure sey no be Nigerian for Amelika dey do this thing so? grin
Meanwhile get new external hard drive loaded with hd movies of different movies of choice, check signature
Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by lagusboyyy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
That owner must definately be a Nigerian or African man.

I dont think an Average American have the belief in curse working,they are not myopic.
Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Re: God Will Block Your Blessings - US Restaurant To Customers Blocking Their Toilet by Lanretoye(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Babalawo fe lo tissue sanitary pad.

(1) (Reply)

130bn Commanding Officer Who Refused To Pay His Troops Allowance / EXCLUSIVE: Autopsy Results Reveal SARS Operatives Raped, Tortured, Traumatized I / 10 Year Old Boy Arrested For Bursting Neighbors Tyre With Nail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.