Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Need A Professional Mobile Tracking Solution That Works...[money Involved] - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need A Professional Mobile Tracking Solution That Works...[money Involved] (177 Views)

Atomic Traffic: Finally, A Traffic Solution That Works / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / Payza The Paypal Alternative That Works For Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Mobile Tracking Solution That Works...[money Involved] by Icarus001(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Are you a cyber security agent or software gurus or anything...
Can you recommend or suggest to me any professional software or hardware or combination of both that works effectively in tracking stolen or lost mobile phone to the nearest accuracy?

If you have such information or recommendation, please reach me via this email [corporationalpha2 @gmail.com] and let's talk, there will be a reward for your service I promise.

PS: I don't need an Android app, experience has proven to me that they are less effective, so don't suggest one to me.

(1) (Reply)

Eddystone LINK, SSDP As Well As Mdns Support Physical Web / Apple Apologises To Wordpress For Forcing It To Monetise On App Store / How To Hire A Software Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.