Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) (1733 Views)

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video) / Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Johndot: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Photos trending on social media showed a deceased woman standing at her own funeral. According to the Twitter user who shared it, the corpse was fashionably dressed up by her family and made to stand at her funeral.

The lady was made to wear a long dress, scarf, a wig, sunglasses and even had a designer bag to match.

The twitter user who shared the photo wrote ;
This lady passed away and they have her body standing up at her #funeral. May look odd but this shows some real improvements
See photo below;

Various reactions trailed the post.

khandy_veeq expressed her disgust. She wrote; How you go go funeral wey the dead body Dey stand? God forbid

Eniola_jolade wrote; Some real improvement on what exactly? Ko ye mi… Is she going to catwalk to her grave? What’s wrong with u people ��
Princekay_1 had a rather hilarious take. He wrote; So Rest in Peace is now Stand in Peace?

What do you think?

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Twinkletwin: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2020
I just wish I die out of this miserable world of hunger and sickness too
Some days now I've not eaten anything and no hope God why?
First bank help please

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
What is the improvement here? This is madness! Stop stressing the dead! Allow her to lay in peace in her coffin.

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Twinkletwin:
I just wish I die out of this miserable world of hunger and sickness too
Some days now I've not eaten anything and no hope God why?

See bros, it's hard out there for a whole lot of people and it will be difficult for people to listen to someone online, with a phone and data, begging to feed. The time you're spending here to beg, if you go to building sites around you, you will see artisan jobs there. Do it and earn. It is more respectful than begging

15 Likes

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Shellsploit: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why she stand come close eyes shocked

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Twinkletwin: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
OcVoice:

See bros, it's hard out there for a whole lot of people and it will be difficult for people to listen to someone online, with a phone and data, begging to feed. The time you're spending here to beg, if you go to building sites around you, you will see artisan jobs there. Do it and earn. It is more respectful than begging
nothing is working out here anymore
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by CandidSeeker(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
If they like, they can make her walk...

She's not coming back.

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by xynerise: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is creepy.

And what is the essence of this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow, Africa is indeed improving. angry
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Wigetsolar: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Spooky than Scooby Doo
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by LongLife4all: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Craxy
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Halloween came early undecided
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Righteousness89(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Vanity even in Death!

Totally Irrelevant! What u have there is Empty Dust!

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Vanity even in Death!

Totally Irrelevant! What u have there is Empty Dust!
must you comment on every thread?
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by HMZi: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dew04:
must you comment on every thread?
Live and Let Live...Life is to short
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by cococandy(f): 1:22am On Jul 26, 2020
With her Versace dress and thousand dollar Gucci Boston bag too.

I’m sure she must have been in the pepper them club. grin Hehehe
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2020
HMZi:

Live and Let Live...Life is to short
Sure. Doesn't make his quest for frontpage any less desperate though.

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by PureGoldh(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by HMZi: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Dew04:
Sure. Doesn't make his quest for frontpage any less desperate though.
*LoL* to that grin
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2020
HMZi:

*LoL* to that grin
are you the one in your dp? wink
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Charleys: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nice
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by HMZi: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dew04:
are you the one in your dp? wink
Yes.....Baby tinz
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by merieam16(f): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wat is d meaning of all dis...
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
HMZi:
Yes.....Baby tinz
Cute picture. You looked like I did as a baby. smiley

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by HMZi: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=Dew04 post=92139997] Cute picture. You looked like I did as a baby. smiley[/quo
cool....Lol....
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by HMZi: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dew04:
Cute picture. You looked like I did as a baby. smiley
hope we arent relatedooo...lol
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
HMZi:

hope we arent relatedooo...lol
That's a possibility. grin
We need to get a DNA test asap.
Imagine, brother and sister get reunited on Nairaland. How dope would that be? wink

1 Like

Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by HMZi: 3:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Dew04:
That's a possibility. grin
We need to get a DNA test asap.
Imagine, brother and sister get reunited on Nairaland. How dope would that be? wink
would be *something*
Re: Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) by 2cribz: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Na here God take pass us. U can never remember the moment you were born. How it felt like. God saw you and was there to welcome you. . God is wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

Haier Thermocool Gen Pal Inverter Ac Or Lg Dual Cool Inverter Ac / See What I Got In The Market For 60K / “our Mother Ran Away, Dad Travelled”: Nigerian Lady Sees 5 Children Living Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.