Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos (6009 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by pdunamis20: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
A Nigerian Youth Pastor has got tongues wagging on social media after he finally displayed his sexuality and also flaunted his boyfriend who is also celebrating his birthday.

Read more at https://pdunamis.com/nigerian-youth-pastor-turns-gay-flaunts-his-boyfriend-on-his-29th-birthday-photos/

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
The wages of sin is death! But not when you condemn your soul too.Atrocities cited at Sodom & Gomorrah questioned the existence of God. He strike without leaving Salt upturned.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Remimadrid1: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
The guy no fit live for Naija. Na abroad him go dey do him nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by illicit(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Youth pastor his ass
no pun intended
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by GodWrites: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
The topic of this thread is so wrong on many levels.

That being said, I don't think you should concern yourself with what two, consenting adults choose to do with their body, time, and space.

If love is bound by gender, then it isn't a powerful force!

Let Love Lead!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by vickydankal(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
These boys are missing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Hintona(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Awwwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by PharaohMusa: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
I support what Mr Righteousness89 will have to say about this....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Righteousness89(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Evil, Wickedness and Abominations all over the World...

Sons of Belai Carmoflage as Pastor!

These are the Perilous times the Word of God told us about!

2Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

We will keep Praying For Mercy! But I Tell you Truth, God will Destroy Humanity Again!

LORD JESUS, All I ask For is Mercy! Mercy on my Humble Self and all who have a Heart to Heed to these Warnings and Messages..

Save Us O Lord I Pray in JESUS Name..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by judedwriter(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nothing hardens the heart more than willful sin...

It's an express ticket straight to hell fire!
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Vulcanheph(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hintona:
Awwwwww

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Samfloxin(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is stinking and disgusting
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by freshkpomo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
I be think say law dey to jail HOMo? Bob risky Don spoil these ones.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by loloprince: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Training! Training!! Training!!!
An open opportunity, for all those who are interested to learn about making organic cosmetic recipes for your skin and for a start up business....(up to 20 recipes)
Training fee: N1000
Venue: WhatsApp.

WhatsApp: 08037988194
Training starts: 3rd-5th of August.
Free skincare consults for the first 10 people.
Account Details: Sterling Bank-0067611763
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by missimelda01(f): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
As much as I don't support homosexuality, I think insulting them doesn't make you a better person. Let God be the judge.
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by merieam16(f): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Okay....Salvation is a personal race, run urs well in end will seperate the wolves from the sheep. Let them continue
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by GodWrites: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Evil, Wickedness and Abominations all over the World...

Sons of Belai Carmoflage as Pastor!

These are the Perilous times the Word of God told us about!

2Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

We will keep Praying For Mercy! But I Tell you Truth, God will Destroy Humanity Again!

LORD JESUS, All I ask For is Mercy! Mercy on my Humble Self and all who have a Heart to Heed to these Warnings and Messages..

Save Us O Lord I Pray in JESUS Name..

How you lost touch with reality baffles me. It's high time you step out from this delusion and know for a truth that this is the only life you'll live.

There is no heaven, hell or afterlife.

If you can't remember anything BEFORE you were born, what makes you think you will when dead?

When you die, you simply become manure to plant and food to maggots.

You're not more special than an ant, or a rat. You both are just animals. Only difference is that you're more conscious and intelligent. Nothing more!

But right now, I doubt if you know intelligence, talk of being intelligent.

Religion is a man made tool!

Grow up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Twizzy30(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
GodWrites:

How you lost touch with reality baffles me. It's high time you step out from this delusion and know for a truth that this is the only life you'll live.

If you can't remember anything BEFORE you were born, what makes you think you will when dead?

You're not more special than an ant, or a rat. You both are just animals. Only difference is that you're more conscious and intelligent. Nothing more!

Grow up!
he has been brainwashed to the last stage. Leave him

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Congratulations to Them

See my Siggy it. May Interest you
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Righteousness89(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
GodWrites:

Grow up!

FATHER, Have Mercy on this Careless Soul! I Pray For you bro with All My Heart! May you not depart this earth with this thought! It will be so Terrible!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by chii8(f): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
How did you know the guy is a Pastoror you know once a topic is tarnishing the image of Christians or Christianity....fiam, front-page.

A pastor? what is the name of his church, his name and his state? Half-baked!!!!

Nonsense and Ingredient!!!!
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by GodWrites: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

FATHER, Have Mercy on this Careless Soul! I Pray For you bro with All My Heart! May you not depart this earth with this thought! It will be so Terrible!

Seek medical help asap. Thank me later!
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by chubinwa(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
How gays feel comfortable having d*ck pass through their anus still beat my imagination. I feel for them knowing the fact that they are helpless and I hope they get healed of such outrageous act
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by kiddkash(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2020

Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2020
GodWrites:
The topic of this thread is so wrong on many levels.

That being said, I don't think you should concern yourself with what two, consenting adults choose to do with their body, time, and space.

If love is bound by gender, then it isn't a powerful force!

Let Love Lead!
So ya Weyrey?? shocked
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2020
missimelda01:
As much as I don't support homosexuality, I think insulting them doesn't make you a better person. Let God be the judge.
Sitting on the fence shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2020
GodWrites:

Grow up!
Stop Misinforming young minds here!!
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by HomerTimpson: 1:20am On Jul 26, 2020
missimelda01:
so you think its GOD that will be the judge when we die?We'll judge ourselves mam
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by missimelda01(f): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
so you think its GOD that will be the judge when we die?We'll judge ourselves mam
Alright, go on.
Re: Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos by missimelda01(f): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2020
eni4real:
Sitting on the fence shocked shocked shocked
No I'm not.
I'm strongly against homosexuality but I can go around insulting them, it wouldn't make any difference. So let God be the judge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Or His Brother Who Will U Hit On (pictures) / Meet Gabriel Afolayan's Mother (photo) / See Viral Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who Looks So Much Like DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.