Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i (918 Views)

Blue Soda Color Variant Of Realme 6i Now On Sale / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Or Realme 6i - Which Would You Go For? / Realme 6i Announced With Helio G80 Soc, 5,000mah Battery, And 48MP Quad-camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by samueloyem19: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
So guys, Redmi Note 9 has been launched with MediaTek Helio G85 processor and Realme 6i has MediaTek Helio G90T. Which smartphone do you think is a better option?
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by Jemerson: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
samueloyem19:
So guys, Redmi Note 9 has been launched with MediaTek Helio G85 processor and Realme 6i has MediaTek Helio G90T. Which smartphone do you think is a better option?

Modified*****

Realmi 6i came with g80, not g90

https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10192&idPhone2=10130

And note 9 is cheaper. Note 9 anyday
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by GraGra247(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Realme 6i is definitely better
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by harryodilli19(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jemerson:

They both have the same chipset, see here

https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10130&idPhone2=10233

Realmi has a slightly better camera, but Redmi is way cheaper

He's talking about the comparison between Redmi Note 9 (not redmi 9 which comes with the Meidatek Helio G80) with the Helio G85 and Realme 6i which is launching wiht the Mediatek helio G80 processor. And both of them just have a minor price difference but they're great for playing heavy games too
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by Jemerson: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
harryodilli19:

He's talking about the comparison between Redmi Note 9 (not redmi 9 which comes with the Meidatek Helio G80) with the Helio G85 and Realme 6i which is launching wiht the Mediatek helio G80 processor. And both of them just have a minor price difference but they're great for playing heavy games too

Oh my bad. Thanks for the heads up

In that case note 9 wins
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by Jacku: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2020
But why are realme phones always expensive?
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by festwiz(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Jacku:
But why are realme phones always expensive?
Realme is a subsidiary of Oppo. The Realme brand is solely focused on the Indian market so it's super cheap in India and morbidly expensive everywhere else.

Unlike Redmi that price devices based on regions, Realme is basically India and the the rest of the world has to pay EU prices.

PS: Some SEA regions receive pricing considerations too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by Jacku: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2020
festwiz:

Realme is a subsidiary of Oppo. The Realme brand is solely focused on the Indian market so it's super cheap in India and morbidly expensive everywhere else.

Unlike Redmi that price devices based on regions, Realme is basically India and the the rest of the world has to pay EU prices.

oh! Nice insight. What's Sea?
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by festwiz(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Jacku:
oh! Nice insight. What's Sea?

SEA - SoutEast Asia
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by rationalhuman(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Its not only the Focus on that market that makes products cheap over there, Its because of their indigenous manufacturing capabilities, You cant just make few numbers and survive in that cut throat competitive market, As a company you have to make it in tremendous numbers and Good quality, be it Cars, Computers, Medicines, Machines, Bikes or Smartphones.
They have so many options for any kind of product that makes Customer as King.

festwiz:

Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by Jacku: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
festwiz:

SEA - SoutEast Asia
I thought as much. Thanks.
Re: Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme 6i by Kunja2: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2020
I'll go with the Note 9 instead.

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Phone Can I Get With 60-70k / MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) / Here's How You Can Subscribe For Spotify Premium In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.