Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why David De Gea Has Been Giving Bad Performance" I Was Shocked As Well - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why David De Gea Has Been Giving Bad Performance" I Was Shocked As Well (430 Views)

De Gea Has Now Made More Saves Than Any Other Player In EPL / David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup / David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why David De Gea Has Been Giving Bad Performance" I Was Shocked As Well by Ukpaiman222(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Spain International and Manchester United Goal keeper David De gea has been in a Bad form in the past 18 plus months of his professional career. the Manchester United goalie has not been himself since.
read more@ https://www.ukpaisports.com/2020/07/david-de-gea-has-not-been-himself-since.html?m=1
Re: Why David De Gea Has Been Giving Bad Performance" I Was Shocked As Well by otipoju(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
The guy signed a new contract...at the time he was to sign the contract, he betrayed the trust of both his agent and his goal keeper trainer.

Sad thing is they were fighting for him and he cut them off at the last minute. Changed agent for another lawyer and hid everything from his Goal keeper coach.

Agent free am his coach sef opted to leave Man U rather than working with De gea anymore.

Na guilty conscience dey worry am.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Oluwuyiwa Reveals Plans For Nigerian Footballers In Cyprus / Young Barcelona Fans Left Devastated After Messi No-show / Liverpool Will Beat Chelsea 0-3 Come Sunday Correct Score.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.