Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. (809 Views)

Non-indigenes Criminals Abominations In Yoruba Land / Nigeria At 60: Towards The Land Of Our Dreams - Sanwo-Olu / Rivers Mosque Demolition: Nasir Uhor “There Was No Mosque On The Land” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Daprinxy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
I wouldn't sound gently or being decorous in this very little write up.I watched the latest massacre of the southern Kaduna people and I wept vigorously buh something just hit me and I just wanna use this opportunity to state my obvious findings,my grievances and my submissions now.I know that everybody has his or her own opinion buh I think is only a robot,dead beings or a soul without conscience that can have the guts,the temerity and the anacrity to still support this present Government.people are been massacred daily,no peace,terrorism on the high,avoidable deads on the increase,many atrocities going on,people are been killed like chickens or ants on a daily basis and somebody you called your President travelled to Mali for a peace mission and I ask myself,can you give what you don't have or why would you be chasing rat when your house is on fire?I hardly comment here buh from now henceforth,anybody that will try to defend this evil and demonic Government(whether you're been paid or not,I don't wanna know),I will personally engage myself with the person in any angle he or she wants it because it had gotten worst already and I ask myself again,why is you guy's conscience or because it have never happen to you yet,your relatives or your loved ones?Remember that when somebody mourns,you mourn with the person and when the person rejoices,you also rejoice with the person buh the Nigerian case and situation right now,simple means that joy has eluded us because there are so much evil in the land,tears everywhere and mourning has become food to so many people.I don't wanna force anybody to think like a human being buh ask yourself this question,if this Government's evil or demonic tendencies happens to fall upon any of your loved ones,will you still be here,defending them?.A word,is always enough for the wise and the earlier you people realise that this Government came to steal,kill and to destroy,the better for everybody and for the mod,please help push this to the front page because if we fail to clear our conscience now by doing any necessary thing possible(no matter how small),to bring justice for the deads and for the ones that are likely to be killed again(because it's just the simple truth about this Government and blood),we are going to regret not doing something someday.Finally,for those that have lost and sold their soul to call every critics of this Government an Ipob(because that has been the modus operandi's of the dead souls here)hope you guys didn't meet your ends in the hands of this evil Government(via KARMA)because the carelessness of this Government can affect you directly or indirectly regardless of where you're domiciled.Thanks everybody and may Almighty God bless us more and grant our heart desires to be alive to eat the fruits of our labour..gracia!!!!....

1 Like

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by SLAP44: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
It shocked the president and his VP, they will remain in the shock till another batch of 100 is killed again and they will return to another shock.

2 Likes

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Redoil: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
very sad of a country that claimed to be the richest in Africa.
. Fulanis killing people en mass and no one is talking about it
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Simplyleo: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
I didn't bother reading the unorganized crap.

What I know is that Igbos are illiterates. undecided
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Kriss216: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Your brain is leaking. You need to be shot!

5 Likes

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Redoil: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

very sad of you.

Simplyleo:

very sad of you.

Simplyleo:

very sad of you.

the deaths of my fellow man saddened me

John Don

1 Like

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Equation89(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
My dear I feel your pain. We are in this country together. When you call for Revolution, you will be arrested. Yet the people in government don't want to do anything to salvage the situation.
Currently 160 so called repented Boko Haram has been released.
Instead of the government to do something to help the situation, they are busy negotiating with terrorist. When a terrorist group sees that the government is negotiating with them, they will be motivated to do more.

Nigeria is helpless, as the power fighting Nigeria is beyond Nigeria.
Those that helped in installing the government are silent. They are not talking anymore.
What will the poor masses do?

My condolences to those that lost their loved ones.

God will help us in this country...��
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Equation89(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Daprinxy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

You saw the headline and it wasn't in your favour,hence the reason of not reading the best words as you claimed.I've been observing you and the way you talk(chat) with people and your negative approach with wide venom towards every post that criticise this Government and I want to warn you and sound it as a very clear warning to you now.please,don't you ever in your life,comment on my post again.even though we are in a faceless forum,anything I say out always happen and if you try to talk silly or stupid again on the death of all these innocent souls,just because of politics and also because of the peanut you get from this evil and demonic Government, then is likely you may not live to tell the story....please,don't dare me because not everybody you can abuse and go free.I'm not your average Nairaland or Nigeria that you engage ignorantly and foolishly every time without having a proper reasoning.for the very last time,I wouldn't warn you again please.bye.

3 Likes

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Simplyleo: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Daprinxy:
You saw the headline and it wasn't in your favour,hence the reason of not reading the best words as you claimed.I've been observing you and the way you talk(chat) with people and your negative approach with wide venom towards every post that criticise this Government and I want to warn you and sound it as a very clear warning to you now.please,don't you ever in your life,comment on my post again.even though we are in a faceless forum,anything I say out always happen and if you try to talk silly or stupid again on the death of all these innocent souls,just because of politics and also because of the peanut you get from this evil and demonic Government, then is likely you may not live to tell the story....please,don't dare me because not everybody you can abuse and go free.I'm not your average Nairaland or Nigeria that you engage ignorantly and foolishly every time without having a proper reasoning.for the very last time,I wouldn't warn you again please.bye.
[/s]
I didn't read this rubbish too.
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by BlackfireX: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Our Darling president buhari is on top of the situation, let's give him some time..

Long live APC
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by amakadlite(f): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

you are simply evil. you don't have conscience at all.
I stand with the op on this, have never seen this handle speak up against obvious evil deeds papetrated by this govt. wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Simplyleo: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
amakadlite:
you are simply evil. you don't have conscience at all.
I stand with the op on this, have never seen this handle speak up against obvious evil deeds papetrated by this govt. wicked soul.
[/s]
If you like, stand, sit and sleep by the op, that is entirely you damn biz, not mine.

So take this shit out of my mention.
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by SLAP44: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are a perpetual sadist who have got no conscience, what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by amakadlite(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
If you like, stand, sit and sleep by the op, that is entirely you damn biz, not mine.

So take this shit out of my mention.
then take your wicked soul outa this thread. who your mention help?
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Simplyleo: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
amakadlite:
then take your wicked soul outa this thread. who your mention help?
My mention no help anyone.

The more reason you stop hopping into it anyhow.
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by amakadlite(f): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

My mention no help anyone.

The more reason you stop hopping into it anyhow.
why should I put hope on a misguided being?
you need total mental overhauling, you don't sound well.
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by SLAP44: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are totally heartless.

1 Like

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Simplyleo: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
amakadlite:
why should I put hope on a misguided being?
you need total mental overhauling, you don't sound well.
Pls, look up the meaning of "hopping" and stop throwing junks into my mention.

English = F9

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by amakadlite(f): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls, look up the meaning of "hopping" and stop throwing junks into my mention.

English = F9
your master of English didn't turn you to a better human. you lack human heart.
how does it make you feel when you see those men, women and children butchered in cold blood?

2 Likes

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Simplyleo: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
amakadlite:
your master of English didn't turn you to a better human. you lack human heart.
how does it make you feel when you see those men, women and children butchered in cold blood?
[/s]
Madam, get out of my mention.

Take your cry elsewhere. undecided
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by amakadlite(f): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Madam, get out of my mention.

Take your cry elsewhere. undecided
call police
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Deebwebb: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

afonja people are slaves.they love slavery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Useless Governors Of The South Eastern States / Breaking:you Are Not Officers Of Our Party-apc National Exco To Rivers Apc Facn. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.