Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Top 100 Newest Nigerian Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 100 Newest Nigerian Jokes (53540 Views)

Nigerian Jokes With Trendstv (episode 0000003) / Funny Nigerian Jokes for Everyone / Nigerian Jokes With Nne Madu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Newest Nigerian Jokes by Dluxdstory: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2020

During sex when you hear the lady telling you "should i put on my panty or should i wait" just know that she is asking for the round two�

Invest two goats and get 3 cow in 40 seconds, � ask me how?
No be only una sabi crazy�

Sometimes it is not the Tailor's fault..My_sister you just don't have the same shape as the lady on the catelogue�

U can't date a guy living with his parents, but u can date a man living with his wife? Aunty come and enter heaven let me see!�

I have CERTIFICATE in kissing, DIPLOMA in Caring, DEGREE in loving, MASTERS in Petting and PhD in Sex. Pls who has job 4 me�

Just a reminder to all married people:
If you have promised ur wife / husband that you will love her/him 24/7
then today is 24/7.. ��‍♀️

No man is as humble like a man who is asking for a lady's number in public. He will just be sounding low like a new generator.
If you experience, you know. �

Nigerian girls are like NEPA...Once they Start given you Light just know that bill is Coming�

Some girls wahala tire me. Why will you go and have sex and later get pregnant and start shouting ooh God this can't be me.
My sister who do you want it to be. Your mother?�

Buying ❀ flowers for your Village girlfriend is not an issue. The problem is when I receive a message from her the next day saying "boo, the vegetables you bought me tasted somehow" Na wa oooooo. �

Abeg which part of Nigeria is my father land�️ because as I dey now am broke I want to sell my own portion�‍♂️

She asks you for money and you complain that she loves money, she decides not to ask you anymore and you say she has another boyfriend.
My brother what really is the matter?�

Ladies, please take a moment to thank and appreciate those guys that dated you in secondary school. They loved you with no makeup, no Brazilian hair, with your short hairs, your over sized uniforms, your shapeless bags and rubber sandals.
"That was true love"�

That moment when you want to pull out or withdraw,then she holds you tight.My brother just whisper into her ear that you will raise this child alone �

Some visitors get mind shaaa�,them serve you food, you say make them help you change meat�

One of the advantages of being a beautiful girl � is that you will buy something in the market and pay with your phone number Ugly girls ayam sorry�

My brother hustle ooo, make dem no hold your hand for Club dey tell Bouncers say e dey with me...�

One thing about one room apartment is that you wake up and see all your properties at once.�

Nothing is sweeter than separating two ladies who are fighting. If you're a man, you're lucky because You can hold any part of their body for free�

Just say you want us to break up...
Which one is "Unlock your phone � lemme check something".�

How come when a lady spend a night with you .. their phone never ring?
I don't understand..�

When a relationship is coming to an end, what are signs and symptoms
1. Deafness: I didn't hear it ring.
2. Blindness: I didn't see your missed calls.
3. Formination of busy: when you called, I was frying stone
4. Nowhere to be found: Can we meet? Oh I'll be going to the moon with my mom �5. Online but not chatting: I just on my data to check if the sun is shining

The problem with ugly people is that, they always expect too much from the camera�

Husband no scarce, Na you dey find Hushpuppi, with a touch of Johnny Sins, and Pastor Adeyemi�

You see someone with a good house and a good car. You are there screaming vanity. Oh, so nobody in your family has reminded you that poverty is also vanity.�

I went for an interview yesterday, BOOM!!! My Ex was the interviewer� Satan's only begotten daughter asked me to mention 7 Indian Biscuits�

Wait O, Can Last Born Marry Last Born? What If They Wake Up At Night And Start Crying �, I Want To See My Mummy?�

Akwa ibom state police command released 350 dogs on the street to enforce lockdown in the state. Now the dogs are remaining 6 �

Maybe The Reason Why Jesus Didn't Have a Female��‍♀️Disciple is because He Called Them And They Were Asking For Transport Fare�

Finally, i hv learnt hw to toast a girl!.
Baby, as i set my eyes on u, my slippers cut�

Ladies Don't be too shy to ask your Ex for airtime, it's part of your retirement benefit �

Okay, Ladies sometimes when you see a Guy staring at you it's not that you are attractive. It could be your makeup is not matching your neck..!�

Stop boiling bathing water with cooking pot, one man was smelling egusi soup in the bank today �

Respect the woman who cooks for you.
Poison is not expensive. �

So if I marry now and snake enters our compound my wife will tell the kids to go and call their father.� To come and do what exactly?��‍♂

Who said that English is easy?
Fill this blank with "YES" or "NO"
1. ______ I am not a Virgin.
2. ______ I don't have Sense.
3. ______ I am a Cheat.
4. ______ I am Stupid
I'm in my house�
Come make we fight

MEANWHILE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gtZEoNBFo
The 8 most dangerous cult groups in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Top 100 Newest Nigerian Jokes by Happened: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Check More Naija Stories and Jokes : https://www.omhbg.com/

(1) (Reply)

Joke Section Offtopic Chat Thread / My Rich Girlfriend Part 1 / Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.