Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Advice On What Skills To Learn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On What Skills To Learn (211 Views)

What Skills Have You Acquired Amid This Lock Down? / 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019 / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On What Skills To Learn by Somebody5589: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good evening nairalanders, I really need to seek advice on this, been really confused, with the whole lockdown that doesn't seem to want to end anytime soon, and me not having any hands-on skills, just formal education although I graduated with a first class and hoping to go for my masters soon, I studied an education related course by the way.
Currently I have been thinking of learning laptop repairs or rather printers and photocopiers repairs, I don't know which of the two is advisable I'm open to either one of the two though, I just don't want to have to learn a skill that I wouldn't make adequate use of.
My parents have been advicing I go learn programming, instead of repairs of devices and my standpoint on that is it takes time to learn, and I don't think I have interest in it, especially with the way several website developers on nairaland seem to be looking for customers.
Please any suggestion is highly appreciated, I just really need to learn something worthwhile. Thank you
Re: Advice On What Skills To Learn by Maj196(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's a good career choice but takes time and patience. However, it's not just about developing website it's broad and if you have no interest don't bother because you might become frustrated in it. Go for your passion... Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NECO Examination To Begin On Oct 5, NABTEB Sept 21 Says FG / Secondary Schools To Reopen On 4th August / Don Cries Out To Minister, NUC Over Ritman University Refusal To Pay His Salarie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.