Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Send Bulk Sms For Just #2.5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send Bulk Sms For Just #2.5 (607 Views)

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / 100% Daily Picks(2-5 Odds) By Babjadol / Send Bulk SMS Messages From Your Mobile Phone At N1.00/sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Bulk Sms For Just #2.5 by showvic(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
Good news! Happy days are here again. Send bulk sms for as low as N2.5 per sms.
Yeah with my sms you can send sms for as low as N2.5.
• No setup fee
• Easy registeration, just fill a form and validate your email and you are good to go.
• Manage your contacts and bulk numbers with a user friendly interface.
• Get instant delivery report on every sms you send
• Customize your senders I.D with your brand name

And lots more. visit www.mysms.onlineprofitcentre.com
Re: Send Bulk Sms For Just #2.5 by iffy43k: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
we have

over 35millions Nigerian GSM numbers

all networks inclusive,

from all states and local governments

for all political campaign,

call have been rolling in,

cheapest ever and negotiable.

we also offer online sms services

access to the confirmatory messages

LET THE CAMPAIGNING START,

call ifeoluwa on 08137552416
Re: Send Bulk Sms For Just #2.5 by zogo(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2011
with the emergence of numerous Bulk SMS platforms in the market, it became ovious that there's a serious competition in the industry. The fact is that its not all about Cheap Bulk SMS, but quality Bulk SMS service platform. See for yourself: www.legitsms.com
Re: Send Bulk Sms For Just #2.5 by showvic(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2011
If you are thinking of quality bulk sms service then you can't ignore my sms. Try it out and if you have complaints, I will give you double sms units.

(1) (Reply)

Wired And Wireless Video Tele Conferencing For Your Business / Buy Eva Bottles: / Recharge Card Pin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.