Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy (1366 Views)

Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix / Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 / Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Informer155(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
With 50k?
Please recommend good phone for me.
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Informer155(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
1-Need not less than 5000 mah Baterry
2-Good ram and high processing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buy a Samsung phone the one that has Amoled screen!

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Rayliousity(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Check out redmi 8 or 8a

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by festwiz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Informer155:
1-Need not less than 5000 mah Baterry
2-Good ram and high processing

Good ram and high processing? Head to Sokoto for good ram I'm sure the butchers there will help you process it properly. grin lol

For 50k, you can't get both.

The Nokia 5.1 has a good SoC, or in your terms has "high processing" but it only has a 3k+ mAh battery.

The Redmi 8 has a 5000mAh battery, but it has "good processing" not high like you want.

The Lenovo Z5s has "high processing" but 3k Mah battery as well.

So, at your budget, you have to pick one and forgo the other.

NB: The devices will definitely give you better value than what you'd get from Tecno or Infinix.

PS: You can also check on Umidigi devices.

#peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by KrazyDave16(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Buy a Samsung phone the one that has Amoled screen!
Which one?
Their midrangers and flagship get AMOLED screen undecided
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by paltielx: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buy nokia 3.2, good battery, processor and ram

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Sinachi100: 2:26am On Jul 26, 2020
UMIDIGI phone all the way
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Jacku: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Informer155:
With 50k?
Redmi 8, Tecno camon pouvoir 4 is a good device too o. Nokia 5
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by sussybae(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Sinachi100:
UMIDIGI phone all the way
Yea that's what I use,I feel it the best the OP can get

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by phemmyfour: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2020
Informer155:
With 50k?
You can't go wrong with nokia & Samsung
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Kylekent59: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2020
Don't follow the multitudes

I like doing things in my own way, they shouldn't be the one controlling your life.

Go and make use of Tecno or Infinix.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by drjprince: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Kylekent59:

I like doing things in my own way, they shouldn't be the one controlling your life.

so you advice him to buy trash and you are talking about controlling his life

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by festwiz(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Kylekent59:

Lol. This post reeks of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by deltateam: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2020
festwiz:

Good ram and high processing? Head to Sokoto for good ram I'm sure the butchers there will help you process it properly. grin lol

For 50k, you can't get both.

The Nokia 5.1 has a good SoC, or in your terms has "high processing" but it only has a 3k+ mAh battery.

The Redmi 8 has a 5000mAh battery, but it has "good processing" not high like you want.

The Lenovo Z5s has "high processing" but 3k Mah battery as well.

So, at your budget, you have to pick one and forgo the other.

NB: The devices will definitely give you better value than what you'd get from Tecno or Infinix.

PS: You can also check on Umidigi devices.

#peace

Can anyone say if Techno pouvoir 4 pro is a good buy?

Marketers please shift aside.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Kylekent59: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2020
drjprince:

You are trying to sound intelligent, but opposite is the case.
People advised him not to. For people to advise him, it means he already had his choice : Tecno or Infinix

Try to reason accurately before quoting someone. Don't be in a haste.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by RubiesBanking: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kylekent59:

You are trying to sound intelligent, but opposite is the case.
People advised him not to. For people to advise him, it means he already had his choice : Tecno or Infinix

Try to reason accurately before quoting someone. Don't be in a haste.

So he should neglect user experience of customers concerning the phone just because of his 'choice' so he will later come here complaining on the same issues other users complain of.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Raskimonia(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Try the leagoo king kong mini,it six thousand mah battery,iron back cover,fingerprint,a very good back(about 20 to 25 megapixel)and front camera (15-20megapixel),sound is mp5, 6.0 inches screen display, version is around 13.0 to 15.0 upgrade and lastly fast charging.
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Lexusgs430: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Informer155:
With 50k?

With your 50K, just buy an Umidigi A7 Pro...... Delivery within 24hours, via jumia express.....
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Kylekent59: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
RubiesBanking:

So he should neglect user experience of customers concerning the phone just because of his 'choice' so he will later come here complaining on the same issues other users complain of.

Later you guys will shout "racism"

America, Russia, Dubai, Canada and Qatar should ban Nigerians from entering their country else, they would pollute the mind of their youths.
My advice to them.

Same way you advised him not to use Tecno and Infinix.

Hope you won't attack me again?

Also, hope it won't be a crime if I advise someone to stop buying from you or any of your family members.....
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by ddjay: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
drjprince:
grin grin
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by RubiesBanking: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kylekent59:

Later you guys will shout "racism"

America, Russia, Dubai, Canada and Qatar should ban Nigerians from entering their country else, they would pollute the mind of their youths.

Same way you advised him not to use Tecno and Infinix.

Hope you won't attack me again?

How does racism now relate to phone now?
So I'm now a racist for not liking a mediocre phone brand.
Please kill me

@op if you need buy any phone kindly desist from those transsion device unless you want a share of other users experience also.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by Kylekent59: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
RubiesBanking:

How does racism now relate to phone now?
So I'm now a racist for not liking a mediocre phone brand.
Please kill me

@op if you need buy any phone kindly desist from those transsion device unless you want a share of other users experience also.

I am gonna advise someone to stop buying your product, that the next shop sells better.

Advise oooo, no fight plz..
Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by skywalker240(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2020
@ Informer155

Here's devices below/almost or 50k price range
Redmi 8

Umidigi A7 pro

Redmi 9C

Nokia 5.1 plus

among a few

and yes, anybody who says "stay away from tecno and ifinix" is trully giving you a great, wise and reasonable advice. apps are upgraded with new updates by developers and new and better chipsets are required to run them smoothly, but tecno and infinix dont upgrade their chipsets. They always stick to old outdated chipsets on their latest device hence the reason most apps installed on their devices are slow and always lagging and in most cases, incompactible with the device. You dont expect someone to spend above 50k for a device and yet it doesnt meet or serve his/her purpose, thats a heavy turnoff.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Says I Should Not Buy Tecno Or Infinx. Tell Me Which Phone Can I Buy by saxby(f): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
buy any good device you can afford, something like the spark 5

(1) (Reply)

What's The Code For MTN Midnight Sub? / Which Phone Do I Get For Christmas? / Itel Phones With Sharp Camera With Long Lasting Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.