Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser (41938 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Femeto: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
sanity12:
can u prove this ? if not just shut up
Shut up.
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nairalandmonika: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
I don't really know if d banj raped this lady or not because I was not there, my only problem is, someone raped you in 2018 and you are coming out to report the person in 2020, is that not a high level of madness?
I don't even believe dbanj rape her, she's actually a big girl, she travels to Dubai and live exotic life, how much does she earn to leave such life. Obviously money from made men like dbanj. If dbanj wanted to sleep with her, it's as easy as asking her n she will agree. If she doesn't agree dbanj can't get 10 other girls to sleep with that very night.

Someone like dbanj cannot be too hórny to rape a girl, neither does he have a psychological problem that made him a rapist. If it was a psychological problem he would have had many rape case by now not just this lady.

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by bigname23: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
makydebbie:

He apologized to the lady whom he assaulted and pleaded she forgave him. It's on social media, you can look it up.
madam u can lie oh...there is nothing like that on social media...he didn't even know the identity of his accuser.

10 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Kiki mordi

That name rings a bell or sound familiar

He be like sa she don first do presenter abi on-air Personality for one of this radio station in Benin city

Yea she was an OAP here in Benin before BBC... I remember those days
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by FuckThaMod: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Poseidon000:

I know you think being a complete jackass will earn your some dirty püssy of the misandrists using feminism as a veneer. Well, your inanity is just a storm in a tea cup, cos people far more intelligent and well placed have exhibited this same servile pussy-worship, but poetic justice beamed a frown of irony on their stupidity, leaving them gasping to clear their name of rape allegation of a disgruntled ex(like the low life UK doctor).

You're just a clownish prey, helping your predators to set up the trap to maroon you.
grin grin grin grin grin You mean that DrOlufunmilayo?

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
sanpipita:

Really you shouldn't be expecting much from broken and misogynistic nairaland guys so far I'm not surprised, they know nothing than to uphold gender abuse and violence against women.

Excuse me! What if dbanj is actually d victim here or do u think is only women that should have d monopoly of falsely accusing others of rape? The society is so wired that when a woman shouts she was raped everybody drags the man but when a man screams his been raped, the police even laugh at the man! #Equal judgement for False rape accusers as Rapists!

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
sanpipita:

Only low lives will insinuate having an opinion equates to worshipping pussy, bet your mind is pussy trapped you can't think of anything else than pussy, anyway you have been noticed, next please.
....He just told you the truth bro.

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by FuckThaMod: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol wtf is a bitter feminist? Is there a happy feminist? Am I supposed to be happy about a systematic oppression? I called you out for misleading the public.
Izu was not accused of rape. He was accused of non physical assault which he confirmed he did and apologized. Stop painting a false narrative on an innocent girl if you truly believe false accusation destroy lives.
How can you assault and be non physical, you are bitter true true

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by manikspears: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wendy80:

Feminism isn't the problem but Nigeria meaning of Feminism is. A lot of ladies think feminism is all about fighting and rubbishing men. I know a lady who goes about with this kind of ' I'm a feminist' attitude, the day I asked her, who is a feminist? She said, the woman who doesn't take nonsense from men. I laughed and immediately understood why she's always seen with young divorcees. Women in Nigeria, feminism isn't about fighting and dragging men or being bitter towards them. It simply means equal rights and opportunities for boy and girl.

God bless you, most of them think being rude and wicked to men is now accepted by the society and use that opportunity to unleash their toxicity.

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by asanwafo: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
makydebbie:

Honestly, Nairaland front page is the absolute ghetto. A lot of uncouth, backward bigots, rape apologists, tribalists, sexists and patriarchs in the comments. You will get serious headache trying to engage them in a conversation.
Cos their comments did go as expected.
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wendy80:

Feminism isn't the problem but Nigeria meaning of Feminism is. A lot of ladies think feminism is all about fighting and rubbishing men. I know a lady who goes about with this kind of ' I'm a feminist' attitude, the day I asked her, who is a feminist? She said, the woman who doesn't take nonsense from men. I laughed and immediately understood why she's always seen with young divorcees. Women in Nigeria, feminism isn't about fighting and dragging men or being bitter towards them. It simply means equal rights and opportunities for boy and girl.

GOD BLESS YOU.

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by asanwafo: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
ethicallyright:

You can as well sell your stinking poop and shit which your she-male dad is tired of eating to the simps who patronize your shit.

Sleep well Shitopreneur !
Guy u badooooo
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by WonderWoman5775(f): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
DEAR FEMINIST,

FEMINISM IS NOT ABOUT HATING MEN, IT'S ABOUT GENDER EQUALITY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by OmoEpe(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2020
sanpipita:
Nigerian men hate it when a women is capable and assertive, since Kiki exposed their fathers as predatory monsters, they have been wanting to hunt her down, if anyone is a hitman its that short devil Sega, only God knows how much he collected from dbanj to lie against kiki

It's wimps like you that encourage the coven of witches tagged feminists

May we never have a whimp like you for a son

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Cammo: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Even here on Nairaland, many girls with smelly cunts claim they're feminists just to attack men.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by OmoEpe(m): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

I've sighted one of those men that wants a slave as a wife

Am sighting a she man that needs women's validation to have any meaning in his miserable life

Guys like you suffer deep inferiority complex so you pander to the female wiles in order to gain their acceptance

I pity your father

10 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by TimiRume(f): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2020
There needs to be a law against misogyny and sexism in Nigeria. This hatred for women displayed on nairaland is disturbing.
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by OmoEpe(m): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2020
makydebbie:

Look at this load of rubbish.
The said guy wasn't even accused of rape, he was accused of non physical assault which he was guilty of. Nobody know why he committed suicide. Don't be a stupid fool.

Only an idiot knows the meaning of NON PHYSICAL ASSAULT

I know you are incapable of independent reasoning hence your sheepish following

You will be alright last last

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Ayt27(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2020
philip0906:

You still have the guts to lie on a dead man? You might NOT die well.

Izu was accused of Non physical assault (whatever that means) but was tagged a rapist by your fellow witch despite nothing to prove he raped anyone.

Seyitan accused Banga Lee of rape, D'banj came gun blazing, she immediately cowered and asked for an out of court settlement.

In all your wails and rants on the www today, I NEVER stumbled on ANY post of yours asking your fellow feminist witch Kiki in the coven to respect Seyitan's wish and apologise to Sega but here you are, forming solidarity with her.

You're a clown!

This izu guy was accused of rape, he's my brother friend they went to KC together, they talk quite regularly. The mistake he made was making his phone number public because he wanted whomever was accusing him to reach out, he had no idea who the person accusing him was, but he's phone started blowing up with threats and cyber bullying messages.

A day before the accusations came out he had been threatened by some black guys on Florida cos of his car, with guns and he was pretty shaken, I guess that cummulated to him offing himself, the guy no do parole with the girl again after him bounce am and she was been vindictive.

Oh yeah non-physical assault probably means they joined Bull and Shit together to form one word. I guess in 2020 you can assault someone without been physical. I told my friend this night there are a lot of weak men amongst us and fvcking social media carries a big part of that like some simps above you.

We must never underestimate the power of stupid people in large crowds, they'll fvck everything up and this is what social media has been doing.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by OmoEpe(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
DEAR FEMINIST,

You are so wrong sir

FEMINISM IS THE DEVIL'S DECEPTION TO CHANGE GOD'S DIVINE ORDER FOR THE FAMILY UNIT

IT'S MODERN DAY EVE'S EATING OF THE FRUIT IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN

IT IS EVERYTHING A MENTALLY BALANCED HUMAN BEING SHOULDN'T IDENTIFY WITH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by bezimo(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2020
JosephXavier:
Most of these feminist were raised in broken homes and they channel their frustration towards men

There was this babe I dey toast earlier this year raised by only her mum, babe is so bitter and one day she told me that she is a feminist and worst she couldn't even give me reasons why she is a feminist

I left her before she go wreck my life with bitterness

Yeah I learnt girls raised by single moms turn out to be toxic and hate men..that's why men must be very present in their daughters life so that their mom don't derail them with toxic vaccine against men..making them become misandrist and toxic feminist

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by April4th(m): 2:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Wendy80:

Fantabulous! You’re doing well. Your definition of what feminism truly means, is spot on.
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Blacckrod(f): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Boss13: 2:51am On Jul 26, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol wtf is a bitter feminist? Is there a happy feminist? Am I supposed to be happy about a systematic oppression? I called you out for misleading the public.
Izu was not accused of rape. He was accused of non physical assault which he confirmed he did and apologized. Stop painting a false narrative on an innocent girl if you truly believe false accusation destroy lives.

What is non-physical.assault and how do you accuse someone of non-physical assault?

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Doncyn(f): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
I don't really know if d banj raped this lady or not because I was not there, my only problem is, someone raped you in 2018 and you are coming out to report the person in 2020, is that not a high level of madness?

Wat will u call d coza church allegation... madness square hahaha

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by WonderWoman5775(f): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2020
OmoEpe:

You are so wrong sir

FEMINISM IS THE DEVIL'S DECEPTION TO CHANGE GOD'S DIVINE ORDER FOR THE FAMILY UNIT

IT'S MODERN DAY EVE'S EATING OF THE FRUIT IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN

IT IS EVERYTHING A MENTALLY BALANCED HUMAN BEING SHOULDN'T IDENTIFY WITH

Ok
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Doyou2019: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Poseidon000:

I know you think being a complete jackass will earn your some dirty püssy of the misandrists using feminism as a veneer. Well, your inanity is just a storm in a tea cup, cos people far more intelligent and well placed have exhibited this same servile pussy-worship, but poetic justice beamed a frown of irony on their stupidity, leaving them gasping to clear their name of rape allegation of a disgruntled ex(like the low life UK doctor).

You're just a clownish prey, helping your predators to set up the trap to maroon you.
100000000likes

Excellento clapback!

Man, you sure have a way with words.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by pansophist(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2020
philip0906:

The coven of feminist witches have been wailing all day on teitter. Infact, I stumbled on the wails, groans, moans and gnashing of teeth of a nairaland resident feminist-Ghana branch, moaning all over twitter.

gnashing of teeth lol, na hell fire? grin
Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by pansophist(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Poseidon000:

Na person get this yabbing? shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by pansophist(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2020
sanpipita:

They have been here saying a lot of nonsense, lots of them are misogynists who want to continue upholding rape culture and abusing women, they want women like Kiki silenced since their voice terrifies them.

Explain rape culture. I wait.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by djoey89: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Kiki mordi

That name rings a bell or sound familiar

He be like sa she don first do presenter abi on-air Personality for one of this radio station in Benin city

Yea, for KUFM....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser by Omar09(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2020
pansophist:

Na person get this yabbing? shocked cry

E off me. Sometimes make them use English talk na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics) / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.