Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself (857 Views)

Introduction To Online Forex Trading By A Nigerian For Africans / Interested In Trading Cryptocurrency? / How To Become A Professional In Trading Stock On Any Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
You can trade from anywhere in the world and this is done by forex trading

You hear forex trading and how people earn millions from it but you don't know what it's about?
You wish you could learn how to trade but you just couldn't afford the training fees?
Well congratulations a group of people came together to help people and teach them forex trading for *FREE* yup for free join now before the group gets filled up
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity grab it❗❗❗
Free Forex Bigginers class starting soon...

If you want to learn how to trade forex for free Drop Your whatsapp number on the comment below, i would be adding you to the whatsapp Group

3 Likes

Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Drop your numbers on the comment section would ass you to the group
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by ReyeSam: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by skylane: 1:46am On Jul 26, 2020
081 33181520
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Roysnickz: 2:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Uniquejoy:

You hear forex trading and how people earn millions from it but you don't know what it's about?
You wish you could learn how to trade but you just couldn't afford the training fees?
Well congratulations a group of people came together to help people and teach them forex trading for *FREE* yup for free join now before the group gets filled up

If you want to learn how to trade forex for free Drop Your whatsapp number on the comment below, i would be adding you to the whatsapp Group

1 Like

Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2020
Keep drop-in your numbers on the comment section I would add everyone I assure you it would be a great experience
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by jom28gy(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Is it not the one when they reach halfway, they begin to demands for money?08157718034
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2020
jom28gy:
Is it not the one when they reach halfway, they begin to demands for money?08157718034

I assure you that it's free
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by jom28gy(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Uniquejoy:

I assure you that it's free
ok, please what your group called?
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by betty35: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Obifather(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Plz add me
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
jom28gy:
ok, please what your group called?
Fearless forex traders
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Callhimfreeman: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Mavrick2012: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Uniquejoy:

lol @we hear forex trading and how people make millions
Lol.
OP,how about the thousands that's loss?
I did forex for over a year,after many trainings,i still loss.
Please,let's minimize how we encourage people to path with their hard earned money in schemes that people easily loss
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mavrick2012:
lol @we hear forex trading and how people make millions
Lol.
OP,how about the thousands that's loss?
I did forex for over a year,after many trainings,i still loss.
Please,let's minimize how we encourage people to path with their hard earned money in schemes that people easily loss

You are right sir there are losses in forex but I hope you can mention just 1 business on Earth without losses... No one is promising you you won't lose but if truly you are a forex trader you would know once your profits outways your losses you would be in money
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Greatken007(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by waze63(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Keep drop-in your numbers am still adding
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Uniquejoy:
Keep drop-in your numbers am still adding
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Mavrick2012: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Uniquejoy:

You are right sir there are losses in forex but I hope you can mention just 1 business on Earth without losses... No one is promising you you won't lose but if truly you are a forex trader you would know once your profits outways your losses you would be in money
My brother, stop speaking like a politician.
, Hahaha.
How can gain be more than loss and i will call that a loss,
and how can more people gain and i will call it a loss? LoL
All am saying is,tell the public to ues their spare money, forex is a very risky business(like Ponzi), that's why even the various forex platforms will always warn people not to use money they can't do without.
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Keep drop-in your numbers to be added

1 Like

Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Princess080: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Uniquejoy:

[color=#990000][/color]

Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Itie: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2020
You can still drop your number
Class starts today
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2020

Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Uniquejoy: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Drop Your Number to be added to the WhatsApp group
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Ssathugit: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2021
The choice of software for work is a rather complex and very important issue in trading. I had the task of how to withdraw from robinhood since this platform disappointed me and these guys did not make my payment in full. After all, I decided to switch to more well-known trading platforms. I left a review of their work.
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by ibukanwa(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself by Fuyinge: 2:04am On Jul 29, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Possiblity Change Digital Currency To Naira? / Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.