Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (99083 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by VickyRotex(f): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]Whuch kind up NEPA clothes be this? Walahi if them wear my dead body this kind shakabula clothes, i go resurrect. Vickyrotex, Mynd44 and emmaella, ajebuter, funjosh, seun and seunmohmoh, No wear this kind clothes on your wedding day o, else I will walk out from the church straight and you go miss my 1 million dollar gifts be that. I ate nonsense[/s]
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Arafatola:
My name is Olamilekan I teach in a private secondary school. Survival has been difficult since school closure.
I need online private coaching opportunities or any job. I observe all NCDC rules
I stay in Ogun state State.
Please I need help, I'm dying of hunger and at the verge of giving up. Things don't work this way on nairaland

Help me.
You opened a new account less than 24 hours ago and you haven't even commented on any post on nairaland except for the ones that you have to beg. You think nairaland is one charity organization or what? Pray you don't get banned

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Ategberoson(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2020
so na this man dey sample this mama big bom bom? no wonder he quick old

that bom bom na wa

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by placeofallure(f): 1:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Can somebody explain the meaning of the black sash on the couple's shoulder? Is it a sign of Knighthood or cult related? It looks off kind of. Just wondering ni o.
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Ifeanyimike123: 3:34am On Jul 26, 2020
I thought she was married to Pete Edochie
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Wizywiz(m): 4:01am On Jul 26, 2020
I sight my guy...GREAT VAL EDOCHIE... See u next week bro
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by vickydevoka(m): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2020
Wic kind rubbish make up dis woman do beg
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Surulereman(m): 4:24am On Jul 26, 2020
His name is Tony Edochie, Pete's younger brother. He's a retired civil servant from the State Broadcasting Service. He was also a trade union leader.
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Nnambie: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2020
K...
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by skukimania(f): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2020
kiddkash:
and people thought pete edochie was her husband

He is her brother-in-law. I used to think he is her husband too.
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Chochovini: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Growingboi:
My wife has been telling me she's Pete Edoche wife and I have always believed her. I even argued with a colleague the she's Edoche's wife. Shai!
. ALMOST Everybody thught thesame, me inclucive.
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by chris51(f): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Oh waoooh her husband isn't Pete E.
Congrats to the new couple

Rita Edochie's husband is related to Pete Edochie.

Congrats to Rita Edochie, her husband and the entire family on the wedding of their daughter, Amanda Maria.
May the Lord bless the union
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by phemmyfour: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Oh waoooh her husband isn't Pete E.
Congrats to the new couple
lol, I was in the same boat with you
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Dooyumatul20(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmm.. I don't know Pete wasn't her husband
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Icechillz(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2020
Eow
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by favorfavor: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2020
where is odogwu pete edochie
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Munachisom95(f): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Nobe Sen.Uche Ekwunifer I dey see so?
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2020
post=92106500:
From all of us @[b][/b].

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO Amanda and her hearthrob.

did you take some dead vulture flesh to the wedding?
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2020
firstratedcitiz:

Her husband is Tony Edochie. Tony is younger brother to Pete Edochie and is, like Pete, a veteran broadcaster. He is a senior broadcaster with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) Onitsha.

Thanks
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by AlmaIganishire: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
When I was younger I thought Pete Edochie was how husband �
Do you know that, only one code can be used to recharge your phone from any bank? Yes that’s true, *444# makes life swift for you
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Emma1Oj(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2020
kiddkash:
and people thought pete edochie was her husband
I have ever believed so till now.."Pete Edochie" chai..!! thank God it has never been set as exam question, na so man for fail.
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by BigTableShaker(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2020
See how a man was dressed?
Igbos are pure basterrds.
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by morris477(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Congratulations to the newly wedded couples. At least after two years we will not heard of divorce suite
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by ajebuter(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Whuch kind up NEPA clothes be this? Walahi if them wear my dead body this kind shakabula clothes, i go resurrect. Vickyrotex, Mynd44 and emmaella, ajebuter, funjosh, seun and seunmohmoh, No wear this kind clothes on your wedding day o, else I will walk out from the church straight and you go miss my 1 million dollar gifts be that. I ate nonsense

Sule
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by LyfeJennings(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2020
vickydevoka:
Dis Woman waist de intimidate people for Nollywood movie dat year

Dem still dey chop am till date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by bejick(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Growingboi:
My wife has been telling me she's Pete Edoche wife and I have always believed her. I even argued with a colleague the she's Edoche's wife. Shai!
Her husband is Pete Edochie younger brother
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Dooyumatul20(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
[/color][color=#550000]
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by magzey: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
I though she is the wife of Pete Edochie.the Actor. grin grin
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Enemyofpeace: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
ajebuter:

Sule
i know sey na your kind of cloth be that.
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by vickydevoka(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
LyfeJennings:

Dem still dey chop am till date
Dat her waist be lyk say de install am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.